Most Outrageous Sankie Outfit?

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
As many of us hear and know to be the case, the sanky folks seem to have a very Special sense of style.

I have seen and read about all sorts of crazy outfits, some of the best were penned by AZB. One comes to mind: Loud Hawaiian shirt, gold chains, jailhouse waist pants, Nike hi tops...

I will be offering a prize for the description of the Most Outrageous Sanky Outfit spied in the DR.

The prize is a mystery, but it might just be an autographed copy of Love Smart by Dr. Phil.

Let the games begin. Potato Salad - if you have any nice ensembles in your photo galleries, please bring them on!-- suenos (will be changing my nick to PESADILLAS if we get some good entries here......)

JEJEJE!

**princess

Oct 31, 2005
Mine wore, a lepoard skin skirt thing, with no sides and a thong... so like two bits of material with strips conecting them.. and a lepaord skin bandana thing.. he still looked HOT! i'll show the pic im sure you will agree

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
**princess said:
Mine wore, a lepoard skin skirt thing, with no sides and a thong... so like two bits of material with strips conecting them.. and a lepaord skin bandana thing.. he still looked HOT! i'll show the pic im sure you will agree

OMG, I would love to see that pic, that is hilarious.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Please post it Ana!

**princess said:

Ana - I know she emailed it to you (no, I don't), anyway if she did ...come on - please post it for the Inquiring Minds/No Life Folks. Like me.

If you're concerned about protecting him, there ARE ways to block out his face. Although some girls here will probaby recognize OTHER part(s) of his bod. Oh please, I have been obsessing over this "Me Tarzan You Jane" outfit/thingie all day. Not a good thing. I know, I need to get a life. Now please let us see!!!!!

P.S. Princess - So far you are in the lead for First Prize. Even if you're writing Creative Fiction here. I am sure you're telling the truth - who could make up such a getup?

What prize would you prefer:
-the book "Love Smart" by Doctor Phil
-a water bra (just throwing it in to spice things up!)
-body paint
-play dough
-a bag of habichuelas
-a set of Dominos with your name engraved
-a sidipleyer

**princess

Oct 31, 2005
its on its way... ive sent it to anna, but as its so blurred anna doesnt think its worth it.. sorry!

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
It's too blurry to post and his face is clearer than the outfit ( which is something I don't wish to mess with) but I think he is wearing a Tarzan outfit so samanasuenos please take my word for it that she does qualify for that first place ok

Thanks

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Okay, okay ........

Anna Coniglio said:
It's too blurry to post and his face is clearer than the outfit ( which is something I don't wish to mess with) but I think he is wearing a Tarzan outfit so samanasuenos please take my word for it that she does qualify for that first place ok

Thanks

Allright, already. If ANNA says that Princess is the winner......then .... well, I just don't know.

Princess is definitely in the lead here. However, surely there is another young miss out there with a competetive bone in her body.

Who can beat the Tarzan Outfit? Don't sudenyl be tempted to be shy gals. Don't you want to share with Inquiring Minds (Thsoe of us trying to get a life...). A picture can be worth a thousand sanky-spelled words. Don't you have a 4x6 somewhere of boxers, briefs, undies with traffic signs or words on them ....

I am hereby proclaiming Princess the winner on Monday evening, if there are no other contributions before then. Boo. Hoo. Hoo.

Oh well, I know there must be other INTERESTING photos out there! Bring 'em on!

P.S. Ehem. AZB Can paint his face and pose in something wild in order to to compete. Well, only if it has some sequins on it then he may....and feathers.....but no fruit, okay?

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
Sankie Pic

I just sent a pic to Anna for most outrageous sankie outfit.
But we need more. we dont have enough

Come one everybody. If most of you have been to an AI im sure you have a good sankie pic to share!

We all need a good laugh
right Anna?? ;)

*Baby Girl

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
We sure do so anyone that wants to send one please feel free to send it. Just pm me for my email address

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
And this week's winner is ... Baby Girl!

Anna - Can I please quote your description of Baby Girl's Winning Submission? (For the Inquiring Minds Who Want To Know...)

Baby Girl - Would that be allright with you dear?

Inquiring Minds - Say 10 Hail Marys and cross your fingers while throwing salt over your shoulder and doing the bachata, alone.