2nd Prize for Most Outrageous Sankie Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
This one came to me as I finished typing the Fashion Faux Pas Sanky Panky Contest Rules....we've recently been treated to the e-mail from a young sank whose mother died and he wanted cash from the gal's family, or something.

Now that was RICH good. Yes indeed.

However, I am sure that some of the young ladies out there must be in possession of even richer verbage. Now is the time to come to the aid of Inquiring Minds. Pull out those old emails from your Recycle Bin (I know you didn't delete them ALL!?).

If this thread fails to pull up any good ones, we will offer a prize to the best Fictitious Sanky Email. That should provide some good reading for us forum addicts during this dry spell of entertaining fodder.

Back to my New favorite Drink, The Jamona Extra - seven shots of Jaggermeissiter, followed by a Geritol Chaser.

-- Suenos

notion

Oct 2, 2005
Sorry,
I never received any and I can hardly post somebody else's e-mails. *g*
But I do spend some time in a forum which is sort of a language exchange. People who have problems translating little bits and pieces ask others who're more aqainted with the foreign language for help.
If read some e-mails there. My god! And I can always tell when they're from Cuba or the Dominican Republic. The spelling is atrocious. Even people with Spanish mothertongue sometimes have a hard time deciphering the words.

I think it's a fun topic but I'd be surprised if anyone does actually post any real e-mails.

Prove me wrong guys! :)

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
samanasuenos said:
This one came to me as I finished typing the Fashion Faux Pas Sanky Panky Contest Rules....we've recently been treated to the e-mail from a young sank whose mother died and he wanted cash from the gal's family, or something.

Now that was RICH good. Yes indeed.

However, I am sure that some of the young ladies out there must be in possession of even richer verbage. Now is the time to come to the aid of Inquiring Minds. Pull out those old emails from your Recycle Bin (I know you didn't delete them ALL!?).

If this thread fails to pull up any good ones, we will offer a prize to the best Fictitious Sanky Email. That should provide some good reading for us forum addicts during this dry spell of entertaining fodder.

Back to my New favorite Drink, The Jamona Extra - seven shots of Jaggermeissiter, followed by a Geritol Chaser.

-- Suenos

Oh god, I don't think I can bear to read anymore of those emails. ;) ;)

palomitamia

Nov 13, 2005
here comes :
hola amor como estas espero estes bien quiero que sepas que tu me haces mucha farta para darte mucho vesos

y abrasos todos los dia

estoy dispuesto a irme cuando tu quieras para alemani para vivi con tigo y amarte porque yo quiero estar juntos con tigo

espero tu imbitacion para ir atu casa

sin mas nada quien te quiere mucho

abrasos

estas rosas son para ty ****

adios amor

--------------------
this was his first one :)

palomitamia

Nov 13, 2005
and N2:

hola amor como esta espero estes bien yo estoy bien pero tu me farta mcho espero tu te recuedes de mi porque yo todos lo dia te recuedo cada hora cada minuto y en cada cegundo te amo
--------------------------------------------

shall I post the others as well?

cheers, palomita

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
If anyone has a good one they don't want to post under their own name then send it to me and if you win I'll make sure you get credit for it.

Maybe it will help others to see these emails.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
palomitamia said:
and N2:

hola amor como esta espero estes bien yo estoy bien pero tu me farta mcho espero tu te recuedes de mi porque yo todos lo dia te recuedo cada hora cada minuto y en cada cegundo te amo
--------------------------------------------

cheers, palomita

Keep going it might be therapy for some.

BTW I assume farta should be falta? :laugh:

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
To be honest, non of the above-mentioned BS shocks me, it is part of their repertoire, what they do, say what they "think" you want to hear! But certainly good entertainment!!!;)

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Originals

palomitamia said:
and N2:.....

Not necessarily necessary.

BTW, N2 and N1 are bad copies of number 23 and number 14 respectively taken from the "Handbook of A Sucessful Sankie", sixth revised edition, S.D., 2004.

m'frog

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
What amazes me is that they send the e-mails to their girlies in Spanish - the Sankettes I knew in Boca Chica would ask me for help in writing in English, usually the same letter to 4 or 5 guys on Hotmail at the same time, but you think they could spend a few pesos to have the courtesy to flim-flam in English. Maybe this is a good post-retirement service to offer?

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
palomitamia said:
...me farta mcho espero tu te recuedes de mi .

If he eats rice and beans all day, this I am sure she remembers him quite well. Giving the "Dutch Oven" will do that.

palomitamia

Nov 13, 2005
Hi Ana,

Anna Coniglio said:

BTW I assume farta should be falta? :laugh:

took me quite a bit to find out about that.......but yes, you are right :D :p

palomitamia

Nov 13, 2005
Hi B'frog

mountainfrog said:
Not necessarily necessary.

BTW, N2 and N1 are bad copies of number 23 and number 14 respectively taken from the "Handbook of A Sucessful Sankie", sixth revised edition, S.D., 2004.

m'frog

I am not so sure about that.......not everyone has got a copy of the book.

Don't be so selfish and think about the others in need.

palomita;)

palomitamia

Nov 13, 2005
Anna Coniglio said:

all right ana, here we go again:

hola amor como esta espero que ests bin te escrivo estas palabra para desirte que tu me fara de corrazon

temando milvesosy fuerte abraso

teamo
--------------------------
hola amor como estas espero estes bien

quiero que sepas que tu me haces mucha farta yo yo quiero estar con tigo en alemania pronto por que yo te amo

yo quiero saver cuando tu regresas a la republica dominicana para saver y tomar bacaciones

I LOVE YOU!!

teamo MUCHO!
--------------------------------------
hola amor como estas espero estes bien que las tima que tu no puedes veni me siento muy trite porque tu no regresaste a verme no se que pasa que no puedes vinir

la pregunta yo te asia es que me traga un radio sidipley si puedes si tienes otra pregunta llamame

quien te ama

M
mil vesos
my amo my corrazon
-------------------------------------------------------

hola querido amor porfavor escribeme que quiero ablar con tigo llamame porfabor amo
-------------------------------

hola como estas es pero temgos buen viaje aun que ya se que he perdido tu amor me uviese gustado see algo mas en tu vida pero lamentable mente no soy lo sufisiente hombre para ty espero seas feliz como yo queria aserte feliz

espero sea feliz

yo estaba con tigo porque tu me gustaba no por tu dinero oo por que tu me invitara a tu pais cuidate quien te quiere aunque tu no me quieras

------------------------------

ESPERO ENCUENTRE ALGIEN QUE TE AME COMO YO

DISCURPA SI TE MOLESTO,, ADIOS

DISCURPA PERO TODABIA NO TE PUEDO ORBIDAR TA FACI MENTE
------------------

espero me des una orpotunidad para que seamo felises porque todabia estas en mi corrazon
ok
--------
hola espero seas feliz tu eres un persona muy buen

porfabor llamame cuando quieras hoy manana si amor

quien te ama de corazon

yo no quiero dinero yo solo te quiero a ty amo llamame ok
------------------

that's all folks.

allways good for a chuckle, isn't it just ;)

palomita:D

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Give Palomita a run for her money ...

Hats off to Palomota for being so brave and getting the ball rolling!

Palomita is in first place today, no competition.

And thanks to Ana for providing a safe haven for the messages on their way to this post.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
fitleo said:
I wish I read Spanish better... can't understand everything :p

It hurts to read it even if you do know some Spanish.

basically in condense form

hello my love, how are you, I think of you all the time, every moment of every day, I hope you think of me too

I was with you because I like/love you not because I want your money

let me know when you are coming so I can save my vacation time for then

I don't know what happened that you haven't returned to visit and I'm so sad

(I don't understand the part about the radio)

Status
Not open for further replies.