I Need some advice

Joshua R

Jan 2, 2006
hey, i've been dating this girl for like a year now and we've decided well to get it on if you know what i mean. but the thing is that she's allergic to latex condoms so ladies help me out here are there any condoms that aren't made out of latex but still have the same effect? plz get back to me ASAP

Sep 19, 2005
they make condoms out of lambs intestines.....give them a try...probably way more exspensive. any thing that isnt a barrier, isnt protecting you from STD's. good luck

bob

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Try non-latex, non-spermicide condoms
Non-latex condoms will usually state that they are made from polyurethane (but there are other non-latex materials). As well as not provoking an allergic reaction, they do not have a rubbery smell. Also, they conduct body heat better so they feel thinner than they really are, which may make sex more pleasurable.

Durex Avanti is a widely available polyurethane condom.
eZ.on is a polyurethane condom that is ?bidirectional, so you can put it on inside-out.
Tactylon is another non-latex condom.

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Whole Foods

If you live in or visit the states, there is a brand called Kimono. Also found in other health food stores. Okay, bad image. Um, good luck.

Jan 5, 2006
FYI, the lambskin condoms provide no protection from STDs and are only effective as contraception. Polyurethane is the most common non-latex alternative that provides protection against STDs.

Sep 19, 2005
Hipocrito Mejia said:
FYI, the lambskin condoms provide no protection from STDs and are only effective as contraception. Polyurethane is the most common non-latex alternative that provides protection against STDs.

thanks...i dont disdain information....I relish it........better to be wrong,... then.... right and red in the face, than to continue being wrong no matter what color your face is!!!!!!!

bob

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
This is gotta be a joke right? Been seeing each other for about a year and still haven't gotten it on...The reason??? Well, it's obviously NOT because she's a virgin as she's ALLERGIC TO LATEX CONDOMS...

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Saran Wrap and self-adhesive velcro strips are another option. Saw it on MacGuyver. Other than the slim possibility the girl in question is Dominican, he didn't say, why is this a DR topic?

Also since she may not be a virgin ( if she is Dominican over 13 the odds are low) what did she use before?

Piso Mojado

*** Sock-puppet ***
Oct 19, 2005
Here's some advice:

Marry her. Then go "au natural" to your hearts content. I mean, are you a "man", man? We're talking about sex here, right? You need more than wrapped unit to get the job done. Step up to the plate. Do it the right way, Mr. Raging Hormone. Say it, c'mon you can do it...."Commitment". Beats a condom every time.

Cuidado,
Piso Mojado

Joshua R

Jan 2, 2006
Piso Mojado said:
Marry her. Then go "au natural" to your hearts content. I mean, are you a "man", man? We're talking about sex here, right? You need more than wrapped unit to get the job done. Step up to the plate. Do it the right way, Mr. Raging Hormone. Say it, c'mon you can do it...."Commitment". Beats a condom every time.

Cuidado,
Piso Mojado

hahaha yeh but you know i dont want a baby popping out 9 months later so its best to play it safe

RP23

Jul 15, 2005
Look you have been dating this girl for a year and you really love her. Check your self and have her check out for any STDS or etc... and if everything checks out good. Then ask her if she wants to go on birth control on the same day she has her self checked out she can ask the doctor for a good birth control. That might work out your little problem.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
RP23 said:
Look you have been dating this girl for a year and you really love her. Check your self and have her check out for any STDS or etc... and if everything checks out good. Then ask her if she wants to go on birth control on the same day she has her self checked out she can ask the doctor for a good birth control. That might work out your little problem.

HIV test, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia then injections of Mesigyna monthly or Depo Provera every 90days, and then pray to God she doesn't have sex with the other two or three of you when you are not there. Or Dominican guys, bareback.

Joshua R

Jan 2, 2006
ricktoronto said:
HIV test, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia then injections of Mesigyna monthly or Depo Provera every 90days, and then pray to God she doesn't have sex with the other two or three of you when you are not there. Or Dominican guys, bareback.

yo son why you gotta be disrespecting like that? all i asked was if there was another option besides latex condoms. i didnt ask for your smart ass remark

sunshine_79

I made the 300,000th post!
Jun 1, 2005
Hi Joshua,

It sounds as though you're in a serious and committed relationship, congrats on that.

Why not take a trip together to get tested for STD's and AIDS? Once you two have the green light, there are a ton of birth control methods available to the two of you such as the pill, IUDs, the patch, etc.

I would recommend birth control pills because of the health benefits for your girlfriend.

Most women are aware that the pill will produce more regular and predictable cycles, but there is much more. It can also reduce the pain associated with periods, and it can reduce the total number of days of menstrual flow. Less days of bleeding leads to less chance of anemia, which is another important health benefit.

As far as the prevention of benign conditions, the pill can decrease problems related to breast disorders such as fibrocystic changes and fibroadenomas. In addition, it decreases a woman?s chance of developing certain pelvic infections, and it decreases the occurrence of ectopic, or tubal, pregnancy. There are also certain formulations of the pill that have been shown to improve acne.

Probably one of the most exciting health benefits of the pill is that its use can dramatically reduce a woman?s chance of ever getting certain types of cancer. Women who use the pill for 3-4 years can decrease their chance of ovarian cancer by 50%, and if they have used the pill for at least 10 years an 80% reduction is seen, truly amazing. Also, use of the pill for at least 2 years reduces the risk of endometrial cancer (cancer of the uterine lining) by 40%, and 4 or more years of use reduces this risk by 60%.

There is evidence that use of the pill could prevent certain ovarian cysts from forming. It also has the potential to increase the strength of your bones, and possibly could even prevent rheumatoid arthritis, although these areas are still under investigation.

And besides, natural sex is amazing. But knowing you can share it together is even more amazing. Just to be safe, my boyfriend and I went together back in December and it's a huge relief to not have to worry about anything.

Good luck with your anti-latex mission!