Special Sanky Spelling 101

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Preface: I would have posted in the language forum, but then they would have sent me over here with a one-way ticket.

Um, oh yes.

I just can't get over the newest occurence of ...........Special. Sanky. Spelling.

It all started with that stupid OP who tried to solicit sanky emails for some STUpid contest, what. ever .... Ooops - that was MOI!

Anyway, my personal favorite today that has had me chuckling was...

SIDIPLEYER

!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome!

Anyone else have a donation to make here? (You don't have to incriminate yourself with the whole email, just a word or two. And you can tell me that your friend told you about it....from HER sanky...........we all have friends, don't we?)

First Prize: (Hasta beat "sidipleyer") = leopard stripe thong/skirt (ask Princess)
Second Prize: a bottle of Tommy cologne (for him)
Third Prize: anything by Terry McMillan, autographed (oops, am I saying too much here....)
Runners up: a $5 Calling Card:rambo: :p ;)

**princess

Oct 31, 2005
Some one who wrote to me when i was 15, bless him we still email now, hes jst a great penpal!!

hi MI name jose you know,
I just want that you know that I will wait for you
for me is ok that you ist jong but I going to be wait for you
cause I miss you warite me back jose

bless him, his english is better now!!

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Chiri: I enjoyed your suggested link. However, and no offense meant - it just sort of reminded me of very very white men (white socks with sandals), trying to learn to dance salsa and counting out loud.

Your spellings are right on, but too intelligent, for one. How is THAT for a compliment?? :)

So, I am going to have to offer you the THIRD prize (a box of rasbperry flavored condoms) to be sent to any resort or resort worker that you indicate.

Princess: I alway going to be wait for you emails. Very nice!