Jetblue Deals to STI - Santiago DR!

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Just checked the fares for a JFK-STI r/t in February, $334.40
American wanted $339 without the crappy flight times. If Jet Blue wants my business, they better come a little better. The advertised price never includes taxes.

Sep 19, 2005
I looked and the best fare i can find at AA was 414..thats a thursday morning flight with a monday return.....they cancled my late afternoon flight home.... so it is now 1:50 or earlier!!!!!!!

I looked at jetblue a week ago for that flight and it was less than 300...but I have to fly out at 9:30 at night and get into STI around 2 ish.... then i have to wake everyone up when I came into the house at maybe 3:30 am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or stay at a hotel till morning... then all the savings are out the window and I have a whole new set of isssues to deal with.

where are these $79 fares?

do they fly through puerto rico?

Sep 19, 2005
so i went to the jetblue link provided

put in my dates here is what i got: does anyone see a $79 flight out there?????

http://www.jetblueairways.com/cgi-bin/skylights.cgi

ok the link doesnt take you to my choices... the flight out was $349 the flight back was $94.....I didnt even check if taxes were included

ok here the page as it came up from the DEAL $79 page!!

(These fares do not include government fees and taxes.)
Adult Fare $349.00 USD
Thu, 16 Feb 06
Flight 731 9:40 pm Depart New York NY (JFK)
2:15 am Arrive Santiago, DR (STI)(next day)
(These fares do not include government fees and taxes.)
Adult Fare $94.00 USD
Mon, 20 Feb 06
Flight 732 3:15 am Depart Santiago, DR (STI)
5:55 am Arrive New York NY (JFK)

bob

Jun 5, 2004
JetBlue airways is a great airline and they offer great fares there only little problem is the fact that theyre flights are so damn late. Most people will rather pay more and leave at a better time.

cepedaer

Jan 18, 2006
Ricardo900 said:
Just checked the fares for a JFK-STI r/t in February, $334.40
American wanted $339 without the crappy flight times. If Jet Blue wants my business, they better come a little better. The advertised price never includes taxes.

I agree ! Also the advertised price fluctuates depeding on the day you choose.

Pablo123

Feb 15, 2006
I am planning flying from Mexico City to Dominican Republic without having to go to USA and then down. I have found flight CM 0265 from Mexico City operated by Copa Airlines this flight goes to Panama City Then Copa Airlines 265 to Santo Domingo arrives at 2:32pm Has anyone taken this flight or have any information about service with Copa Airlines OR any other suggestions travelling from Mexico City to Dominican Republic
Pablo

Flakko

Dec 5, 2003
The thing with Jet Blue is that their fleet is limited and the airplanes they send to STI are used to ohter routes within the US during the day and they have to be back in the US early, so they can fly again, within the US!