need some advice from dominican females

lildog3001

Jan 24, 2006
Hi ive been dating my girlfriend now for about 4 months. WE go to college together and we really do love each other. Im the first non dominican she has been with. We started to have oral sex about the second week in the relationship and sex after the first month. i asked her to tell me about her past and she was reluctant. She said that dominican women usuallly dont like to tell their current boyfriend about their past. Is that true?Also she told me that dominican girls usually date guys who are older than them. She told me she went out with a 28 year old guy when she was just 17 which is crazy to me but apparently accepted by dominicans. Is that also true? And she told me that dominican girls like have sex with a lot of guys and they are not called bad if they do their work in school. Is that also true? She told me she had oral sex with her boyfriend who was 20 when she was just 13!That really shocked me but i somehow got over it. Do dominican girls usually start that young?I wanna know just for my sanity because to me i think thats just too young but i guess in DR this is common???I would like to know what you girls think about this. Is DR that highly sexual a counttry where the girls usually start that young?thanks for any advice

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
When she says "They" do this she means "she" did this, so as far as she is concerned it is true. Sex at an early age and certainly pregnancy at an early age is pretty common in the DR, though it is not all that different in North America either. I'd question a 20 y/o man seeking let alone having sex with a 13 y/o girl but it is probably not that unusual.

Are you a Bill Clinton fan? I note you had oral sex at 2 weeks (which is quite a delay given her precociousness) and sex after a month. Oral sex is sex isn't it?

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
xamaicano said:
Stop asking questions if you can't handle the answers.

No kidding.

"Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies."

"Don't ask...don't tell."

Take your pick. Just take necessary precautions and remember that most people lie about their past. Which makes me happy that I continue to save myself for marriage.

Scandall

lildog3001

Jan 24, 2006
ya x you are right about stop asking questions but you know sometimes you just want to know if the girl you love is really you know the good girl she appears. If you knew her she is really shy so hearing about her past i guess just shocked me for the fact that she is shy.Hearing about her sexual history hasnt changed the way i view her.

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
lildog3001 said:
ya x you are right about stop asking questions but you know sometimes you just want to know if the girl you love is really you know the good girl she appears. If you knew her she is really shy so hearing about her past i guess just shocked me for the fact that she is shy.Hearing about her sexual history hasnt changed the way i view her.

Look at this way, she just hasn't mastered the time honored tradition of editing your past.

Jan 5, 2006
lildog3001 said:
i asked her to tell me about her past and she was reluctant.

I'm very surprised that she didn't just give you the standard Dominican female answer of "I've just had two boyfriends."

Firmbear8

Jan 24, 2006
Hey ladies wheres some good hot spots for a single male from canada to hook up with pretty DR women down there??
I'm planning on coming down for vacation in july 2006 and was looking for some hot ladies from there to show me around and to go out with . So if any you ladies is interested you can email me at firmbear8@msn.com
Please now just sexy DR women and not guys okay . And if you can ladies send me your picture too.
Hugsssss

hollywood north

Dec 11, 2002
www.cybersecretary.ca
lildog3001 said:

have you told her all about yours??? ASking that stuff is travelling down the road to ruin IMO.
Please define a 'good girl'.

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Why We Come!!

lildog3001 said:
Hi ive been dating my girlfriend now for about 4 months. WE go to college together and we really do love each other. Im the first non dominican she has been with. We started to have oral sex about the second week in the relationship and sex after the first month. i asked her to tell me about her past and she was reluctant. She said that dominican women usuallly dont like to tell their current boyfriend about their past. Is that true?Also she told me that dominican girls usually date guys who are older than them. She told me she went out with a 28 year old guy when she was just 17 which is crazy to me but apparently accepted by dominicans. Is that also true? And she told me that dominican girls like have sex with a lot of guys and they are not called bad if they do their work in school. Is that also true? She told me she had oral sex with her boyfriend who was 20 when she was just 13!That really shocked me but i somehow got over it. Do dominican girls usually start that young?I wanna know just for my sanity because to me i think thats just too young but i guess in DR this is common???I would like to know what you girls think about this. Is DR that highly sexual a counttry where the girls usually start that young?thanks for any advice

They're plenty of young teens engaging in sex in the US (although, generally with teens their own age.) Nevertheless, Dominican high school and college girls are pretty easy and a 5-10 year gap doesn't seem to phase them. Hell, isn't this the reason why we come here anyway!!!

-Helpmann :)

qgrande

Bronze
Jul 27, 2005
helpmann said:
They're plenty of young teens engaging in sex in the US (although, generally with teens their own age.) Nevertheless, Dominican high school and college girls are pretty easy and a 5-10 year gap doesn't seem to phase them. Hell, isn't this the reason why we come here anyway!!!

-Helpmann :)

Judging on the ages given here and the 'couples' you see walking El Conde it seems many need a bit more than the 5-10 year gap tolerance :laugh:

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
lildog3001 said:
If you go to the butcher shop you get meat
in a beauty shop, beauty supplies.
Now what would you most likely get in a barrio?

This girl was not showed how to value herself as a woman.
She most likely did not have good examples from her peers
and it also sounds like she has much more growing to do.
She definately does not come from a respectable family.

lildog3001

Jan 24, 2006
Mr_DR said:
If you go to the butcher shop you get meat
in a beauty shop, beauty supplies.
Now what would you most likely get in a barrio?

This girl was not showed how to value herself as a woman.
She most likely did not have good examples from her peers
and it also sounds like she has much more growing to do.
She definately does not come from a respectable family.

Ya but too her family shes an angel.. Nobody knows that she is like this. She hasnt even told her mother she lost her virginity or about anything shes done. They still believe shes a virgin. She doesnt tell anybody about her history except for her cousins and compared to what theyve done shes a little angel.

lildog3001

Jan 24, 2006
hollywood north said:
have you told her all about yours??? ASking that stuff is travelling down the road to ruin IMO.
Please define a 'good girl'.

ya ive told her mine and it doesnt bother her. But i mean dont you think your partner has a right to know what kind of history you have? You dont want to have a relationship where you cant trust your partner right?

Jan 5, 2006
lildog3001 said:
Ya but too her family shes an angel.. Nobody knows that she is like this. She hasnt even told her mother she lost her virginity or about anything shes done. They still believe shes a virgin.

Wake up, they're pretending!

A lot of Dominican parents just ignore the truth, when it is obvious that their kids are not innocent little angels. I bet you that she goes out at night, gets home very late (or early, if you choose to see it that way), and probably consumes alcohol. Now you tell me; what do her parents think that she's doing? Late night mass?

The Voice

Nov 29, 2005
Hipocrito Mejia said:
Wake up, they're pretending!

A lot of Dominican parents just ignore the truth, when it is obvious that their kids are not innocent little angels. I bet you that she goes out at night, gets home very late (or early, if you choose to see it that way), and probably consumes alcohol. Now you tell me; what do her parents think that she's doing? Late night mass?

This is not just Dominican parents, all parents do this. It is very rare that you would find any parent bad mouthing their child no matter how bad they are.