United Airlines: Non-Stop from Wash. D.C. Area

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
United Airlines has started flying non-stop from Washington-Dulles.

A sample round-trip in Febuary search came out at the great price of only $325.40, taxes and other charges included

Last edited:

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
I hope this is a true nonstop flight, and not one of those that stop over in San Juan but retain the same flight number, as AA does...

Been waiting a long time for a true nonstop to SD.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Keith R said:
I hope this is a true nonstop flight, and not one of those that stop over in San Juan but retain the same flight number, as AA does...

Been waiting a long time for a true nonstop to SD.
The United flights are true nonstop, the US Air codeshare flights connect in Charlotte.

The OP forgot to mention the route: Washington, DC (IAD) to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (PUJ)

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
rellosk said:
The United flights are true nonstop, the US Air codeshare flights connect in Charlotte.

The OP forgot to mention the route: Washington, DC (IAD) to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (PUJ)
Oh. :ermm: Oh well, never mind...

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
Thank You Rellosk

Rick Toronto: It is nearly as good as daily. If flyes 4/6 days a week.

Last edited:

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
aegap said:
United Airlines has started flying non-stop from Washington-Dulles.

A sample round-trip in Febuary search came out at the great price of only $325.40, taxes and other charges included

Thanks for the info, although the link showed no direct flights, only connecting flights through Charlotte or CHICAGO to Punta Cana. FYI, where I come from we don't consider the DC area to be part of Virginia, and I can drive to the Charlotte airport in about the same time as to Dulles and to Raleigh in an hour less.

In the past I have based my vacations on the North coast, which would make flying into PUJ inconvenient to say the least. I am becoming more interested in the Southeast, which would make this more practical, although I would more likely get the direct flight from Charlotte. In fact I am flying out of Charlotte to POP (connections in Miami and San Juan) next week.