Resort name in Las Terrenas

ggparts

Mar 20, 2003
Two years ago we went to Las Terrenas to celebrate a birthday and we stubled across a place that has about 7 or 8 villas for rent. Th layout is around the pool and the entrance (from what I remember) is about 500 - 600 meters after you are forced to turn right at the end of the main road (or you would drive into the water) ther is a small beach front with a little bar directly across from the entance and the place had a small parking area if front as well. Does anyone know the name of this place? I hope to make it to LT during an upcoming visit Feb 10 - 24 06 and can't for the life of me find the contact info for the place. Thanks all!

Juniper

Apr 15, 2004
Many places to stay in LT

You need to provide more information. There are many places similar to what you are talking about. How far down did you go after getting off the mountain and before you made a turn? Or did you arrive by plane? Do you remember any landmarks?

ggparts

Mar 20, 2003
Juniper said:
You need to provide more information. There are many places similar to what you are talking about. How far down did you go after getting off the mountain and before you made a turn? Or did you arrive by plane? Do you remember any landmarks?
We arrived by rental car, and I'm sure we drove straight to the very end of the road where you are forced to turn either left or right. We went to the right as though heading to El Portillo, I also think the place is not more than 500 -700 meters along that road. From what I remember from walking back into the main area of town there is at least one or two similar places opposite the ocean. One of the pics I have of our villa says "Villa Boni 3" (Now looking at the photos this was actually March 2004 so many trips they all blend together) anyway the whole place may be Boni something?? Or that my be an individual name for our villa. Loved the place and would likely stay there again this trip. Thanks for any more help/thoughts on this subject.
Gerry

WebDev

Jan 1, 2002
samana.net
ggparts said:
We arrived by rental car, and I'm sure we drove straight to the very end of the road where you are forced to turn either left or right. We went to the right as though heading to El Portillo, I also think the place is not more than 500 -700 meters along that road. From what I remember from walking back into the main area of town there is at least one or two similar places opposite the ocean. One of the pics I have of our villa says "Villa Boni 3" (Now looking at the photos this was actually March 2004 so many trips they all blend together) anyway the whole place may be Boni something?? Or that my be an individual name for our villa. Loved the place and would likely stay there again this trip. Thanks for any more help/thoughts on this subject.
Gerry
PM me, I belive I could help you to locate the place in Las Terrenas, and if you got the pictures of the place, will help a lot.

WebDev

shuffine

Jan 17, 2006
BTW...I'll be in LT from 2-19 thru 2-28...am staying at Kolibri (across from Paseo)...my name is Steve (from Atlanta, GA)...ask for me at front desk...sh