Facts of "love"

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Was reading my Swedish morning paper online this morning, and they had a poll in the travel section. Close to 60.000 people have replied.
Europeans travel alot, and stats inform we go on charter vacations 2,5 times a year of 1 week at a time in avarage.
Main destinations for Northen Europe are Spain, Italy, Portugal, Cyprus, Turkey, Greece, Thailand...
The poll is related to anywhere, not just DR.

This happens all over, and in many, povety, hope for a new life in a new country, things, money is the key as well.
I wonder what the figures would be for DR only??? Hmm...

Have you fallen in love during your vacation?
78 % fell in love with someone during their last vacation

With whom did you fall in love with?
6,5 % a travel companion
37,8 % another tourist
50,7 % a local citizen on the destination
5,1 % other answer

How long did the love last?
26,7 % just during the vacation
3,9 % a few weeks
10,3 % a few months
4,4 % about a year
6,7 % over a year
40,7 % still a couple

Was the new love more passionated?
70,6 % yes
18,2 % no difference
3,7 % no, less
7,6 % don?t know

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
Interesting data! :)

One place where you will NEVER find love is the intense border between China and Communist North Korea. :cross-eye

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
carina said:
Was reading my Swedish morning paper online this morning, and they had a poll in the travel section. Close to 60.000 people have replied.
Europeans travel alot, and stats inform we go on charter vacations 2,5 times a year of 1 week at a time in avarage.
Main destinations for Northen Europe are Spain, Italy, Portugal, Cyprus, Turkey, Greece, Thailand...
The poll is related to anywhere, not just DR.

This happens all over, and in many, povety, hope for a new life in a new country, things, money is the key as well.
I wonder what the figures would be for DR only??? Hmm...

78 % fell in love with someone during their last vacation

6,5 % a travel companion
37,8 % another tourist
50,7 % a local citizen on the destination
5,1 % other answer

26,7 % just during the vacation
3,9 % a few weeks
10,3 % a few months
4,4 % about a year
6,7 % over a year
40,7 % still a couple

Was the new love more passionated?
70,6 % yes
18,2 % no difference
3,7 % no, less
7,6 % don?t know

That is quite an interesting post.
I would love to know what the data is for the DR alone. I bet it would be alot higher for "how long did it last" in the a few weeks part!! We all know how fast sankies come and go.

*Baby Girl

Sep 19, 2005
Potato_Salad said:

One place where you will NEVER find love is the intense border between China and Communist North Korea. :cross-eye

good thing you posted that

I am definately canceling my plans for that border rendevous

bob

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
I am not sure what the stats are for Euros who travel to the DR are but I do know what they are for Canadian women.

98 % fell in love with someone during their last vacation

6,5 % a Sankie at the airport
37,8 % A Sankie on the bus to the resort
50,7 % a Sankie at the resort
5,1 % Another woman at the hotel

26,7 % 5 trips to Western Union
3,9 % The 3rd time his mother had an operation
10,3 % Found out he had been deported from Canada before
4,4 % When he offered to buy dinner
6,7 % When his two other Canadian wives called me
40,7 % still a couple, this is real love and I am a big girl

Was the new love more passionate?
70,6 % 4 orgasms per day, wow!
18,2 % Black guys are always better
3,7 % It is a myth honey
7,6 % It was my first time with another woman, really!

Chuckuindy

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
Hahaha

chuckuindy said:
I am not sure what the stats are for Euros who travel to the DR are but I do know what they are for Canadian women.

98 % fell in love with someone during their last vacation

6,5 % a Sankie at the airport
37,8 % A Sankie on the bus to the resort
50,7 % a Sankie at the resort
5,1 % Another woman at the hotel

26,7 % 5 trips to Western Union
3,9 % The 3rd time his mother had an operation
10,3 % Found out he had been deported from Canada before
4,4 % When he offered to buy dinner
6,7 % When his two other Canadian wives called me
40,7 % still a couple, this is real love and I am a big girl

Was the new love more passionate?
70,6 % 4 orgasms per day, wow!
18,2 % Black guys are always better
3,7 % It is a myth honey
7,6 % It was my first time with another woman, really!

Chuckuindy

hahahaha
Good one Chuckuindy ..... I like it especially the part about the love being more passionate!! ;)

*Baby Girl

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Interesting survey. Extrapolating those results of the 78% who fell in love on their last vacation almost 20% still are with their vacation lover.

Hmmm,

JD

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
laurapasinifan said:
good thing you posted that

I am definately canceling my plans for that border rendevous

bob

Hey Bob :)

You always make me laugh!!! LOL

Please come to the New York get-together. Let's celebrate your Birthday together!!! :classic:

May 31, 2005
Jersey Devil said:
Interesting survey. Extrapolating those results of the 78% who fell in love on their last vacation almost 20% still are with their vacation lover.

Hmmm,

JD
No. It said that 40% are still together.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Both are Communist States

Potato_Salad said:

Both North Korea and China have Communist governments, perhaps, you meant the border between South and North Korea.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
People who think they can fall in "love" on vacation live in la la land in my opinion...no such thing, maybe falling in lust but that is it!!!!!;)

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
shadInToronto said:
Both North Korea and China have Communist governments, perhaps, you meant the border between South and North Korea.

Hi there :classic:

I meant both China and North Korea.

Although China is a communist country (sorry for not mentioning that earlier), it has free trade, diplomatic relations with the U.S., Canada, Japan, etc. And their people are free to travel.

But in North Korea, it is unlike other communist or former communist countries.

I'm from South Korea. And there are around 10,000 North Korean spies in the South! These spies are worse than Sankies. LOL ;)

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
drloca said:
People who think they can fall in "love" on vacation live in la la land in my opinion...no such thing, maybe falling in lust but that is it!!!!!;)

I agree .... I dont think you can fall in love in a week or two. In lust yes sure. Then maybe it can grow to love eventually. After many long distance phone calls and sending money via western union and many vacations back to see him/her ....

it is possible after a while I think ;)

*Baby Girl

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Baby Girl said:
I agree .... I dont think you can fall in love in a week or two. In lust yes sure. Then maybe it can grow to love eventually. After many long distance phone calls and sending money via western union and many vacations back to see him/her ....

it is possible after a while I think ;)

*Baby Girl
I can fall in love at first sight. I can fall in lust at first sight. I can be in lust the first time I see her naked. I can be in love after the first sexual encounter. I can loose all of these feelings the first time she lies or ask for more money than I told her she is going to get.

Chuckuindy

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Contrary to popular belief, there are actually women in this country that don't ask for money every time they spread their legs.

bertgilbert

Feb 1, 2005
spaces.msn.com
chucky has to pay

Tamborista said:
Contrary to popular belief, there are actually women in this country that don't ask for money every time they spread their legs.

would you fall in love with your 60 something year old grandma if you were 20. power of the thick wallet, money can buy alot of stuff but, not love.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Yes Chucky pays

Chucky pays court ordered support and maintenance in the US to a 40 something that still looks very good. He gets nothing in return. On the other hand, Chucky pays support and maintenance to a 23 year old beauty in the DR and gets anything he wants, at any time, on request. Let me see. Monthly, $2,800USD or $4,000RDP, which is the better deal?

Chuckuindy

bertgilbert

Feb 1, 2005
spaces.msn.com
so you are a pimp grandpa

chuckuindy said:
Chucky pays court ordered support and maintenance in the US to a 40 something that still looks very good. He gets nothing in return. On the other hand, Chucky pays support and maintenance to a 23 year old beauty in the DR and gets anything he wants, at any time, on request. Let me see. Monthly, $2,800USD or $4,000RDP, which is the better deal?

Chuckuindy

and you are proud of that? pathetic, the first one probably left you because you were trying to screw her kid, you sick bastard.

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
That's totally uncalled for

bertgilbert said:
and you are proud of that? pathetic, the first one probably left you because you were trying to screw her kid, you sick bastard.

I think you need to learn to respect your elders number one, and number two who gives you the right to judge someone you do not know?

BTW ... I understand this is just a message board and people kid around which I do the same...... but please learn it is 99% for information not bashing or belittling and most of all disrespectful to your peers.:angry: