Las Terrenas Villa Rental Help

wpompa

Jan 30, 2006
I'm planning to stay in Las Terrenas for several months and was wondering if anybody could offer insight into finding a villa to rent. There are many beautiful places online but its difficult to commit without seeing one in person. Does anybody have any experience with Bea Location (www.bealocation.com)? Are they reliable? Thanks.

WebDev

Jan 1, 2002
samana.net
wpompa said:
I'm planning to stay in Las Terrenas for several months and was wondering if anybody could offer insight into finding a villa to rent. There are many beautiful places online but its difficult to commit without seeing one in person. Does anybody have any experience with Bea Location (www.bealocation.com)? Are they reliable? Thanks.

I know the couple who own the company, for over a year, they are honest and reliable, whatever they advertise is accurate. Might encounter a problem with comunication, they are fluent in French, German and Spanish, English is not their mother tongue.
Heard of no complaint in the past, they are agents for the villa owners and for a fact one of the villa got sold to a renter who enjoy so much, he bougth the place.
I wish people who got good experiences in renting or buying properties in Samana Peninsula will post here, Mr. Erik Gatz, you hear me?

WebDev

wpompa

Jan 30, 2006
WebDev, thanks. Much appreciated. I'm inclined to go ahead and book a place.