Need Dancers

ClubOwner

Jan 30, 2006
I'm going to open a new Gentlemen?s club in the Dominican Republic.

If any women out there from USA and Canada, would like to come down and be dancers, please P.M. me and I will provide all the information you need.

Dom

I already have dancers from Russian and the Ukraine ready. But I would like some apple pie American or sassy Canadian dancers too.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
The "dancers" should be aware they have to have sex with the patrons unlike Canada. And then the OC and police will enjoy visiting this new place. It must be a ho' house who'd pay top $ to just see nude women in the DR?

ClubOwner

Jan 30, 2006
ricktoronto said:
The "dancers" should be aware they have to have sex with the patrons unlike Canada. And then the OC and police will enjoy visiting this new place. It must be a ho' house who'd pay top $ to just see nude women in the DR?

No pros here , just dancers wanted

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Rocky said:
There was a strip club in POP with imported white dancers, mostly Canadian, I believe, and it didn't last too long.
There was (and possibly still is) a similar place in the Capital. I believe it was called the Doll House, on the Malecon.

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
Rocky said:
There was a strip club in POP with imported white dancers, mostly Canadian, I believe, and it didn't last too long.
And one in Boca Chica - opened with a great amount of hoopla, I went "free" courtesy of this greasy looking manager type at the entrance, as if I would pay a cover charge (which wasUS$10 IIRC).

It was empty and had two semi nude "dancing" heifers who looked out of it. I do not believe it even lasted the entire weekend. The entrance and pricing scheme made it cost double the adjacent massage parlor where the girls looked better and you actually got sex without going deaf in the process.

If Canada allowed brothels and they cost say, only $100 ,strip joints would go under here too.

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
rellosk said:
There was (and possibly still is) a similar place in the Capital. I believe it was called the Doll House, on the Malecon.

But any onsite or takeout services? I bet there is.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Strippers/Dancers in NYC can make at least US$200 a day, even in the most skeeziest, decrepit areas of the Bronx & Brooklyn. This is straight tips from Lap/Wall dancing, no dating. I can't imagine a good-looking stripper from a European/American country coming to the DR to make Pesos.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
You are talking real low end at those levels, dancers at The Penthouse Executive Club make $1500 - 2Grand a night. Unless these girls are selling a little something "extra", you have about a zero percent chance of a North American Dancer working here, as The OP said.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Conchman said:
Thats now Cristal's, isn't it?
The one I knew of, was on the right hand side of the road, as you turned off the highway, to go to Costambar.
Crystals may have been as well, but I am no epert on the matter, as I have avoided strip clubs most of my life, as it seems unnatural to me to have a beautiful naked woman so close to me who I am not allowed to touch.
Goes againts Nature...

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
Cristal was bringing in the Dancers from the the states and canada and they were making pretty good money. I think it helped that most of them were good looking, nice ( to the dominican's liking) bodies, they also had girls from venezuela and colombia.

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
A.J. said:
Cristal was bringing in the Dancers from the the states and canada and they were making pretty good money. I think it helped that most of them were good looking, nice ( to the dominican's liking) bodies, they also had girls from venezuela and colombia.

When it comes to Dominican falling in love, never understimate the power of a rubia.