Realtor

Fireguy1

Jan 16, 2006
Does anyone have any comments on AmericanRealtydr, run by Jim Belair? Considering using him as our agent on the North Coast. Thanks

Fireguy1

brit

Jun 28, 2005
Jim has lots of experience. He has lived here for over 20 years. I have never heard anything negative and he is not a hustler:) I think you should be in safe hands

diego

Aug 16, 2003
I bought 2 Properties and sold one with Jim?s help ?problem free? all people he referred to me reagarding closing or any other legal help where proffesionals.
After knowing him for over 13 years I still rely on him often when I need help trying to locate products or workers.
Jim never tires of answering question.

gmiller261

Dec 29, 2002
Jim is a great source of 'real' information

Honest and straight forward and no agenda.

I purchased a home through him, with no problems.

and would again.

Neon8

Aug 3, 2003
www.sosuacondos.com
We have always used Jim. I echo the other replies. Honest and hard working and has a wealth of info to share and his ability to refer you to others who are honest and competant is invaluable. He is the best the North Coast has to offer.
Pat

Bainy

Aug 7, 2004
We too would echo the above, we sought Jim's help 2 years ago when looking for real estate, and since then he has been there for us when we have had any queries/questions regarding buying/selling real estate. He is always ready to help. We would highly recommend him.

Bainy

laneej

Feb 2, 2006
We are also looking for a good realestate agent to purchase a home on the North side. Any suggestions?

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
laneej said:
We are also looking for a good realestate agent to purchase a home on the North side. Any suggestions?
Considering he's gotten seven positive comments without a negative one, I would say why not contact Jim Belair?

british bulldog

Jan 21, 2006
Do any of you know if he deals with real estate in st dmgo;or someone just as good who can.IM LOOKING TO SELL,NO TOUTING PLEASE.