My sankie is married

Status
Not open for further replies.

drmissy

Aug 31, 2005
Once a Sankie ALWAYS a Sankie

Just because a sankie is married, does not necessarily mean he is no longer a sankie. My sankie is now married and is still looking forward for me to come back for some hot sex.;) And no he has not asked me for money once but nonetheless king of sankies acoording to a past foro...:rambo:

sunnylivin

Jan 4, 2006
Your sankie is married?
Get a fresh new sankie with no wife. Stop the madness give the wife some respect in turn you will get some for yourself. Hey if the sankies can turn over the tourists like coins why not do the same?

drmissy

Aug 31, 2005
sunnylivin said:
Your sankie is married?
Get a fresh new sankie with no wife. Stop the madness give the wife some respect in turn you will get some for yourself. Hey if the sankies can turn over the tourists like coins why not do the same?

Yes, you read that correctly. My sankie is married. What does that matter? It seems to me that sankies get married in D.R like nothing. So for you to be telling me to stop the madness, the only person that can truly STOP the madness is the sankie himself and that is for him to respect his wife. I already know that I will not be the one begging him for sex when i get down there. I am not the only one to blame nor do I feel pity for his wife. I do not feel that I am being disrepectful to the wife of my sankie. Afterall, she is the dumb one believing that she is truly the only one. If anything, I'm doing the wife a favor by letting her find out that her sankie is not faithful, which she probably already knows!

SweetSue

Dec 15, 2005
Hey girl, I just finished with Sankie myself. I can not wash the dirt off. They are a special breed. They really enjoy using and abusing. They are heartless and their d*ck has no feeling. It is just a money making tool. They are not begging for sex, they are a master of accomplishing that. They want $$$$$$ that is their one true love. The sad thing is they do not earn the money so it slips through their hands like a bucket of sand. Believe me you will be the only one crying. I have come to the conclusion the game is what really turns them on. He won't even remember your name, he will remember the $$$. I think I hear a lot of hurt in you and for that I am sorry that you had to go through it but don't think he is wondering about you. It is all in a days work!

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
SweetSue said:
Hey girl, I just finished with Sankie myself. I can not wash the dirt off. They are a special breed. They really enjoy using and abusing. They are heartless and their d*ck has no feeling. It is just a money making tool. They are not begging for sex, they are a master of accomplishing that. They want $$$$$$ that is their one true love. The sad thing is they do not earn the money so it slips through their hands like a bucket of sand. Believe me you will be the only one crying. I have come to the conclusion the game is what really turns them on. He won't even remember your name, he will remember the $$$. I think I hear a lot of hurt in you and for that I am sorry that you had to go through it but don't think he is wondering about you. It is all in a days work!

Nice points! ;)

drmissy

Aug 31, 2005
SweetSue said:

I am well educated on Sankies and thier so called Game, thanks to Sankie 101. Even if I had not come across these forums I would not be dumb enough to send money to my sankie if I was ever asked. I think my sankie knows I'm way too smart for that and would never even attempt to ask me that stuff. If he ever did, he would be ditched faster than lightening. I play the game as well and do not feel used or abused in any way. I'm not an ugly fat old white girl that can be easily sankified. I am not insecure nor do I need a man from another country to define my self worth. Yes, my sankie sure is a charmer with lines coming from his butt but I do not come home heartbroken. I go on vacation, have fun and come back to reality.:glasses:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Not at all!

drmissy said:
I am well educated on Sankies and thier so called Game, thanks to Sankie 101. Even if I had not come across these forums I would not be dumb enough to send money to my sankie if I was ever asked. I think my sankie knows I'm way too smart for that and would never even attempt to ask me that stuff. If he ever did, he would be ditched faster than lightening. I play the game as well and do not feel used or abused in any way. I'm not an ugly fat old white girl that can be easily sankified. I am not insecure nor do I need a man from another country to define my self worth. Yes, my sankie sure is a charmer with lines coming from his butt but I do not come home heartbroken. I go on vacation, have fun and come back to reality.:glasses:
Of course you are not, you are just a "John", using the services of a "prostitute" that does not charges you.

Eventually, he will give you, his wife and all the men and women that he is bedding, the ultimate gift: AIDS. Keep on playing with fire and keep on thinking that you have an answer for everything. People much smarter than you have paid the ultimate price. You will are not the exception.

Btw, can we STOP hijacking this "great" thread. Why not start your own thread if you want to "talk" about anything other than "best sankies names".

Even if this is a "great" thread, I must say that the best sankie name is mine:

SANKIE MIKEY!, the only sankie that does not "DO" men or animals!.

Last edited:

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
drmissy said:
Just because a sankie is married, does not necessarily mean he is no longer a sankie. My sankie is now married and is still looking forward for me to come back for some hot sex.;) And no he has not asked me for money once but nonetheless king of sankies acoording to a past foro...:rambo:

Why would honestly get yourself involved in something like this?

Jan 5, 2006
Miguel is right! Eventually he will give you the gift that keeps on giving, and although you may think that you're giving him nothing, the drinks and everything else that you pay for when you go out is enough for him, for now.

Oh, and about the wife; she probably knows about you and all the other women and men that he's doing. To her, you're all just his occupation. Heck, I'd bet that she counts the cash from all the suckers!

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
this is like clash of the titans.

sankie vs. tart

...... or maybe it's more like one of those dopey godzilla flicks.

monsoon68

Dec 19, 2005
drmissy said:

I agree with you. RD is very well known among women as a sex destination, as well as Cuba, Jamaica, Bali and Sri Lanka. Some girls seems to be unawared. Go, enjoy, dance, do it as safe as possible :bandit: and come back to reality full of energy. That is a holiday! there is nothing wrong. Men have been doing that for ages but now they get annoyed that women can do it and we have no shame. :lick: :lick:

DRMissy, forget about your Sankie. If you really like dominicanos, get another one, have fun and believe less than a third of what he says to you. His wife most probably knows what he is doing but hey!. he got to make some money and she will get her share. So, you are not doing her a favour.

andrea9k

Apr 17, 2004
maybe it is the same reason why their counterparts shout when they fall into every whore/UBH... not understandable at all...

drmissy said:

Of course you don't pay for sex? You pay for the Cabana to have sex, you pay for drinks and dinner before and after sex, but you dont pay for sex????? Come to NY and pay for my drinks,dinner and hotel !!!!! Wake up girl and just face the facts, you are paying for a prostitute!!!!

drmissy

Aug 31, 2005
Wow, I never thought this would have turned into a thread of its own!

To Miguel:
I am aware of the Aids epedemic. However, I know for a fact my sankie is not infected but regardless of that matter I do plan/practice to have safe sex. I am very cautious and I do get tested every 6 months.

To Hypocrito and Badpiecee:
You two have it soooo wrong. You guys must be speaking from your own past experiences. I pay for nothing. Drinks are on him. We do not go to a Cabana, we go to his house. I have no money to be spending on people other than myself. So please do not assume that I would give money to a man from another country when I would never even consider doing that in my own country. I have a mentality that is not sankifiable.

To monsoon68:
Thanks for the support. I already have my eye on some other dominicanos/ Kiteborders. Trust Me..lol

To M'frog: Bragging rights?? I never thought about it that way. But Hey I will take that.

To whomever:
For the last time, I do not send money. The wife is definitely not counting my money.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
In La La Land!

drmissy said:
Wow, I never thought this would have turned into a thread of its own!

To Miguel:
I am aware of the Aids epedemic. However, I know for a fact my sankie is not infected but regardless of that matter I do plan/practice to have safe sex. I am very cautious and I do get tested every 6 months.

*****Do you know that maybe his wife says the same thing: " I know for a fact that he is not infected", even thought she may be aware that he beds women and men?*****

We do not go to a Cabana, we go to his house. I have no money to be spending on people other than myself.

*****Interesting, the skunk is married but he still brings you to his house. Oh, I see, he tells his wife that you are the "milkman". Got it*****

To whomever:
For the last time, I do not send money. The wife is definitely not counting my money.

*****And as I said before, the wife probably knows that one of her prostitute husband's job is to bed "Johns" of both sexes, even if SOME do not pay*****.

Keep on playing with fire, desperate one, and soon you will find out that STD's do not discriminate!.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
How does it feel to be a home-wrecker....and have sex with someones husband in their bed???? How do you know "for sure" he doesnt have HIV???? Did you pay for him to have a test??? Oh no, you pay for nothing, how could I forget!!!!! Cant you find another Dominicano in that big island????

jackquontee

May 20, 2005
drmissy said:

drmissy, I'll be honest and admit that I personally don't have an opinion one way or the other about your relationship with your sankie. That problem belongs to you, him, and his wife.

However, what I don't understand is when people like yourself make the point about being tested every 6 months as a cautionary measure, as if it were some kind of preventative measure, and a rational and logical arguement in favor of practicing unsafe sex (remember your own comment "I do [plan?]/practice to have safe sex", as if to imply that you've already had unsafe sex with this guy, and that somehow being tested every six months will prevent contracting a disease). Testing is an indicator, a notifier, if you will, of whether you have or have not already contracted a disease. Testing, itself, will not prevent you from contracting a disease. The only real prevention, of course, is abstinence, and I certainly don't blame you if you don't want to go that route. I like a good roll in the hay myself.:classic: Outside of that, all of the other measures available to us only help to reduce the risk, not prevent it.

And, finally, I personally find it difficult to believe that someone who is unwilling to take the necessary steps to, at least, minimize contracting a disease, will be willing to take the necessary steps in the future to avoid passing along that disease.

Again, I personally don't care what you do in your personal life, but shared information needs to be accurate, particularly for those who plan to use it, yourself included.

Status
Not open for further replies.