Enviromental Awareness In the Islands

bentwire

Jan 30, 2006
Hello I am a Biology major and also a wastewater treatment plant operator with 14 years of applied knowledge and 23 years of wastewater collection expieriance, no i am not looking for a job hehe,, It has come to my attention though my travels that expelling effluent directly into the sea, ocean, bay, excetra,, has been a long plagued problem. I am now seeking grants from the us GOVENMENT to study this problem and see if its effects are indeed damageing marine life and shore dwelling ecosystems,, I hope while i am in Sosua i can visit wastewater treatment plants,, and see how you are dealing with collection systems built in your area... MY visit to sosusa is not being paid for or sponsered by any organisation other than my own pocket book at the moment but i am hopeing while i am there i can assist with your enviromental issues,, if not i will party and chase girls hehe

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Hi. We would welcome you input! If you visit wastewater facilities and talk to local officials about this subject, would you consider doing a "guest blog" on your findings for the Green Team? Since we're a volunteer effort, we can't fund your visit, but we can give you and your expertise exposure... Check out our pages, think about it, and if interested, let us know at greenteam@dr1.com

Keith R
Environment Forum moderator
& Green Team leader