The most exclusive hotel

Serge Salanenka

Feb 2, 2006
Dear friends,

I'm going to visit Dominicana in the end of february. Itried to book Secrets Excellence Resort but it's fully booked. I'm confused and can not choose.
Could you help me choise:
Grand Palladium Palace
Paradisus Palma Real....
or you suggest another one.

I prefer exclusive (not large) hotels with VIP services and SPA.
I'll travel with my girlfriend.

Thank's in advance!

Sep 19, 2005
was there an area of the island you wanted to stay in? It wouldnt be any use to you if someone suggested a hotel no where near where you were flying into , or wanted to stay.

bob

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
laurapasinifan said:
was there an area of the island you wanted to stay in? It wouldnt be any use to you if someone suggested a hotel no where near where you were flying into , or wanted to stay.

bob
Bob, those three resorts are in Punta Cana.

Sep 19, 2005
dont know anything about Punta cana, other than my buddy has been there several times....and had one horror story...and the hotels he went to, I am not sure fall into your catergory

does the princess barvaro fit the bill?....seems like a large AI from the descriptions

good luck in any case

bob

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
Would you mind a Small Luxury Hotel(SLH) boutique hotel? - Sivory in Uvero Alto, Punta Cana. It's near Secrets Excellence Resort, on the same beach I believe.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
aegap said:
Would you mind a Small Luxury Hotel(SLH) boutique hotel? - Sivory in Uvero Alto, Punta Cana. It's near Secrets Excellence Resort, on the same beach I believe.
Sivory is about 2 km. north of Secrets Excellence and is developing a fine, albeit expensive, reputation - although apparently they have some decent opening specials if you search around.

www.sivorypuntacana.com

Gregg

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
If you are looking for small and great quality then the Sivory is the choice in Punta Cana. Personal Attention, Spa, good food.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
There is also Tortuga Bay at Punta Cana -- I believe this is the most expensive in the region. And there is Paradisus Palma Real, that is the most exclusive all-inclusive in the region. That, together with Sivory that has just opened up recently.