Are you happy now Cleef?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Who says we don't support baseball and allow it on DR1?
Now you have your own forum to rant about the DR team.

If only the DR had a team in the "real" World Cup...

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Actually it's Dolores that should get the credit, I fought it tooth and nail... but I just crumbled under the pressure. :)

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Robert said:
Actually it's Dolores that should get the credit, I fought it tooth and nail... but I just crumbled under the pressure. :)

Did she hit you in the kneecaps with a Louisville Slugger :p ??

DRPAWA

Sep 3, 2004
MaineGirl, if you're serious it's the professional baseball tornament that starts March 3 in which 16 countries will participate (not just Caribe countries) and in which USA MLB players and... Cuba will play.

Muy bien echo Robert!

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
La Serie del Caribe is over, Amity. Your other favorite team, Venezuela, beat the DR team. Down with the "arepa" team :p and they should've gotten creamed by the DR team but the DR team's defense sucked, from what I was told.

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
I spoke with my beisbolista sankie in Vzla and he seemed really pleased~! JK of course. My friends there are all oligarchs anyway.;)

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
I'm speechless

When Dolores first broke the news to me I checked the calendar - not April 1st (yet).

Apparently she's got something on you, I'd like to know what - or add to it.

I guess "ARBHE" is no longer. I'll come up with something else soon enough.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
The DR relief pitching suked and a ground ball hit the shortstop in the head and bounced into left field (hard head)..Series of comic erros left Licey in the field with their heads down.. Sad ending since they were ahead for most of the game..

The NEW series should be very intresting, IF there is some competition to the US, Dominican and Puerto Rican teams...

HB :D:D:D:D

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Questions

Hillbilly said:
The DR relief pitching suked and a ground ball hit the shortstop in the head and bounced into left field (hard head)..Series of comic erros left Licey in the field with their heads down.. Sad ending since they were ahead for most of the game..

The NEW series should be very intresting, IF there is some competition to the US, Dominican and Puerto Rican teams...

HB :D:D:D:D
Was this Tejeda? He seems to have a flair for blowing games - the bigger, the more common.

What player pretends to throw the ball into the stands at the end of an inning, and then doesn't?

I love it.

NY1

Feb 26, 2002
It was Erick Aybar, not Tejada that had the ball bounce off his noggin.

No problem, all the Serie Del Caribe did was show that Venezuela's "B" stars can beat DR's "B" stars. The real tourney starts in less than 1 month.

toneloc24

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
NY1 said:
It was Erick Aybar, not Tejada that had the ball bounce off his noggin.

No problem, all the Serie Del Caribe did was show that Venezuela's "B" stars can beat DR's "B" stars. The real tourney starts in less than 1 month.

I actually saw that play while out of the country. It was kinda funny. Made top bloopers.

Looks like a couple of the DR's "B" team stars will get the chance to play, as Pedro's already backing out and Manny's not playing. Can't wait to hear people here start questioning their DR pride.