New Paintball Field In Puerto Plata!

norvask

Feb 9, 2006
to all people who want to practice this sport, we bring you the most modern paintball field in the nort coast.

very soon.

stay alert.

ppc

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
its the most modern because its the only one. its therefore also the biggest, the best, the most shady, the most level, etc etc etc.

oh where is it? how much does it cost to participate?

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
I'm sure it will be great wearing overalls and protective gear in the Dominican environment. Who has the bottled water concession?

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
This did not work 8 years ago when first it was tried, may I ask how circumstances have changed in that time to make it more appealing to tourists now? (I presume it IS mainly geared to tourists)??

Good Luck with your venture - me thinks you might need it! ~ Grahame.

RP23

Jul 15, 2005
Cool paintball in the Dominican Republic now that is going to be fun!!!

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
RP23 said:
Cool paintball in the Dominican Republic now that is going to be fun!!!
Don't you mean to say: "Sweat your b*lls off paintball in the Dominican Republic now is that going to be fun?"

Werner

Feb 19, 2004
Mmmmm, funny. You know, first of all its not the first on the north coast. There is a guy in Cabarete doing it as well.

Second of all: I noticed that what counts for one doesnt really count for all.

Some friends of me bought a wakeboard centre in Cabarete. To be honest, the last thing I would have bought if I was to go into business here in Cabarete.
The centre had not enough clients to make the thing go round. However, they succeed!! With a different view on how things should be done they are doing very fine now. Its busy and they make enough money with something thats wasnt going well at all.

So, I guess some people here on the board just dont have the right view on how to make something work and go around. And some of them that do have that view are just to negative on other people having that view.

Personally I think its good to tell people about the downside of starting something in the DR but on the other side it would be nice if those people got some more support and respect. It takes balls to stick you hard earned cash into something new!.

So, I wish you all the best! (without being sarcastic)

;)

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Werner said:
The centre had not enough clients to make the thing go round. However, they succeed!!

The same thing as most of the bars on Pedro Clisante. For hours they won't have a single patron. Then you will see 2 people drinking a beer apiece. A few hours later another beer is sold. I will leave for the US only to return a few months later and the bar is still in buisness. So the paintball field can survive just as well. Good Luck!

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Can we get back on topic here?

How much to vent my frustrations by shooting paint pellets at my loved ones and anyone else who happens to get in the way?

And where do I need to take them before I start shooting?

Can you rent the equipment to take out on the street and "fix" concho windshields?

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
aegap said:
The place in Cabarete Werner refers to:

The Dominican Project
Someone was just in the bar last night talking about opening one. I didn't know it even existed in the DR. I wish you the best. Anything to entertain the tourists (Other than Hooker Bars) is OK with me.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Chuleta de Puerco said:
"Anything to entertain the tourists"

You mean Dominicans won't spend nearly $4000 RD for a day of shooting paint at their friends?
Use real bullets it will cost you less in the long run.

RP23

Jul 15, 2005
How much is paintball? Are you tring to say that its $4000.00 PESOS!
ARE YOU CRAZY!!

norvask

Feb 9, 2006
25 dollars

1 mask
1 gun
240 paintball
field rent
referee
body protector

thats the price for all players

we have another prices for the paintballs but i dont have now.

stay tune

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
norvask said:
1 mask
1 gun
240 paintball
field rent
referee
body protector

thats the price for all players

For those who have done this before can you briefly describe how this game is played?

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
Does anyone know if there is a paintball store/field in Santo Domingo? I heard about one near Ferreteria Americana but couldnt find it. Maybe I should make a new post asking this in the Living forum since a lot of people dont view the Business forum...

norvask

Feb 9, 2006
hola
mi ingles es muy malo, pido a los que entiendan traducir este mensaje en ingles porfavor.

somos un grupo de por lo menos 30 personas que jugamos semanal en la antigua fabrica de chancletas frente al estadio jose brise?o de puerto plata, jugamos paintball de 2:30 hasta las 7, es una fabrica abandonada de 14 mil metros cuadrados para jugar en ekipos.

a las personas ke se kieran integrar al juego le facilitamos armas y bolas.

por favor mi nuemro de celular es: 809-303-4031 solo en espa?ol ok.:D :D :D