DR to Honduras

jackquontee

May 20, 2005
Is there an airline that flies between POP or STI to Honduras. Or is this another one of those destinations that requires a re-route back into the US?

Sanson

Apr 14, 2003
I`m afraid that your best bet if flying via Panama with Copa, and then to Honduras... Or Miami, and then Honduras..

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Copa has a SDQ-TGU (Tegucigalpa, Honduras) with a connection in Panama City. I know that's not exactly what you were asking, but the STI or POP flights all seem to have connections in the US.

If you main concern is not connecting in the US, I'm sure a travel agent could put something together using two different airlines.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
You still need to connect and two airlines almost always cost much more than one. Iberia started using GUA as a connection vs. MIA to Spain, so maybe you can do Iberia to GUA and TACA to Teguc.

The main problem is from SDQ there are not that many destinations - Cuba, Panama, Caracas and the USA , apart from Europe which is not really a suitable connection point.

Actually consulting my GDS there are 2 choices AA arriving around noon and Copa at 1That's it. Copa's V fare if available is cheaper by about $50.