Reasonable hotel and restaurant in Santo Domingo

billydv

Feb 10, 2006
I will be arriving in SD las americas airport on the 3rd of march, at approx 10pm, looking for a good restaurant near the airport 1st and then a really reasonable hotel in SD somewhat near the airport, doesnt need to be a tourist type hotel, just something clean, simple and cpmfortable for me and my girlfriend.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
You posted this same question on 2/15 why are you posting it again on 2/17? Go to Boca Chica for the night, it's 10Km from the airport. By definition hotels are for tourists, and the ones in BC are cheap and clean and close. There is food available as well.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
billydv said:
I will be arriving in SD las americas airport on the 3rd of march, at approx 10pm, looking for a good restaurant near the airport 1st and then a really reasonable hotel in SD somewhat near the airport, doesnt need to be a tourist type hotel, just something clean, simple and cpmfortable for me and my girlfriend.

One restaurant I recommend in Boca Chica is Neptuno. Their phone number is 809-523-4703.

The restaurant is located on top of the ocean. It is a very romantic place to eat and the food is delicious.

As for hotels, what is your budget?

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
You might have to read all the identical posts to gather all the facts. I am sure he can pay $35-$40 for the Costalunga, Candil etc...The Neptuno mean will cost double though I bet arriving at 10 at SDQ he isn't eating at many restaurants later as they are probably closed.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Potato_Salad said:
One restaurant I recommend in Boca Chica is Neptuno. Their phone number is 809-523-4703.

I agree with this, very romantic, but very expensive. I took Shphie there on our first date. Late afternoon lunch is the best time to go.

Chuckuindy

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
chuckuindy said:
I agree with this, very romantic, but very expensive. I took Shphie there on our first date. Late afternoon lunch is the best time to go.

Chuckuindy

Oh my God, Charlie agrees with me. This must be a dream. lol

Anyway, Neptuno is a nice restaurant to go to. Very very romantic. :bunny: