Elvis Martinez in Montreal Feb 25th

Jasper

Bronze
Jan 10, 2002
these ought to thaw out your window panes. i'm assuming it's a typo as far as "2005" goes since 25th falls on a saturday this year and did not last year and i heard this advertised on the radio. this is from
http://www.elchasquilatino.com/eventos_del_mes/index.htm

S?bado 25 de Febrero 2005
Invita: Caballeros Sport club

Presenta: ELVIS MARTINEZ

Lugar: Caballeros Sport Club 7474 St-Hubert

Info.: 514.279-1011 // 514.722-6603

S?bado 25 de Febrero 2005
Invita: Centro Cultural Dominicano - Consulado General de la Republica Dominicana - Kiko Muffler

Presenta: INDEPENDENCIA DE LA REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

Lugar: Sala St-Edouard 425 Beaubien Este

Info.: 514.223-8015 ? 690-2557

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Quiz?s s?...quiz?s no

Music,

I went dancing just this past weekend in Montreal North not to far from that club listed above and there was no talk about Elvis Mart?nez in Montreal this coming Saturday. No one mentioned it. I did not hear anything on the radio and believe me I was in high Dominican land in Montreal and nothing. Usually with these concerts sponsored by Caballeros Sports Club you have to check first to make sure it's still happening. Elvis Mart?nez was scheduled last year and it was a no show. So perhaps you won't be missing anything after all. Besides you know any big bachata concert in Montreal (guaranteed) I would for sure post it.

-LDG.

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Lesley,

I must admit I was waiting for you to post lol I know you always know what's happening in Montreal and your so kind to post it as well! I'm gald to hear I'm not missing out :) You know I missed out on Frank Reyes and I was so sad :(
Keep me posted on any concerts if you can, I want to keep my eyes and ears opened for this summer!!

Thanks again your great!! :)

Jasper

Bronze
Jan 10, 2002
Lesley D said:
Music,

I went dancing just this past weekend in Montreal North not to far from that club listed above and there was no talk about Elvis Mart?nez in Montreal this coming Saturday. No one mentioned it. I did not hear anything on the radio and believe me I was in high Dominican land in Montreal and nothing. Usually with these concerts sponsored by Caballeros Sports Club you have to check first to make sure it's still happening. Elvis Mart?nez was scheduled last year and it was a no show. So perhaps you won't be missing anything after all. Besides you know any big bachata concert in Montreal (guaranteed) I would for sure post it.

-LDG.

i heard it advertised on the radio. listen to 89.3 on saturday at 1 pm. in any case, if interested, listen this saturday (ecoute en direct) to the sabado rumberos to see if still on: http://www.cismfm.qc.ca/