How long to get permanent residency?

Aguayo

Oct 11, 2003
Supposedly my layer started the process some days before I had had the temporal residence for a year.
Somebody knows how long it may take?

Weeks (already two weeks have passed) or months?

Thanks in advance,
Ben

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Aguayo said:
Supposedly my layer started the process some days before I had had the temporal residence for a year.

Thanks in advance,
Ben
Have you been to the Capital for your medical yet?? If my memory serves me right with the present Residencia Permenente requirements - No Medical - No Residencia!! Time to ring your lawyer & check when you have to go to have your medical methinks!! ~ Grahame.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Aguayo said:

Thanks in advance,
Ben
You apply for your permanent residence after 1 year. You have to go through the same procedure as your "Provisional" plus 1 or 2 extra prerequisites. It will take you some time to get it. After that, every 2 years you will have to renew it. About 43 mins. with VIP service.

drliving

Dec 11, 2005
I just recieved my permanent residence about a week ago had the temp for about 6 months, I wanted to get perm faster so I could get a gun license, it took a week to get. I had to give them my temp card and a week later they gave me my permanent card back. the price was RD 16,000 for taxes.

the lawyer I use is a family member and she is very good at what she does. if you live in the capital pm me I will give you her number.

Aguayo

Oct 11, 2003
I'm much obliged for all the answers that my question received.

Indeed I have done my medical, so it seems I just have to sit and wait, may be for a pair of months more, until my lawer produces the permanent residente card (I still owe her 50% of the fee, so she still has some motivation).

Ben