puerto Plata

Status
Not open for further replies.

sully199

Feb 19, 2006
My wife and I are visiting the 14 - 23 to the Coral Marien by Hilton. We are looking for clubs that we can party and dance at in puerto Plata. If any one knows of what clubs are good at what nights that would be great. Also if any one knows of any tit bars in the area that would be great also. We are comming from Ft Lauderdale Fl so we know how to part hard and want to there.

Thanks yall

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
sully199 said:
My wife and I are visiting the 14 - 23 to the Coral Marien by Hilton. We are looking for clubs that we can party and dance at in puerto Plata. If any one knows of what clubs are good at what nights that would be great. Also if any one knows of any tit bars in the area that would be great also. We are comming from Ft Lauderdale Fl so we know how to part hard and want to there.Thanks yall

Tit bars? You should not insult yourself that way.

To part hard use a metal comb.

Sep 19, 2005
Crystals just up from the eastern end of the malecon is a strip club.

I went to a dance club right on the main drag in puerto plata heading south long after the circle( I use that term loosely). it was on the right , but it blended in with all the other stores fronts....so youll have to look closely....but it is on that main road that takes you back to navratte( but still in the city of Puerto Plata). They played a little reagatone, and the the rest was merenge and bachata.
it was DARK in there also!

bob

midnitemed

Dec 7, 2005
I would be carefull if I were you. I want to relate to you a incident that happened to me coming out of Crystals. I am a gringo married to a dominican. After I left Crystals (with my wife and 3 female relatives) a pick-up truck started to follow me. to make a long story short, he tried to force me to stop by cutting in front of me a couple of times. Only due to my experience as a driver and a police officer for 20 years i was able to not get boxed in. I stopped at the entrance to Brugal and after telling the night watchmen what had happened, he loaded his shotgun and called the police. All the while the pick-up truck stayed on the side of the road with his lights off waiting for me. After a while, he gave up and drove away. So just be carefull when leaving clubs. Be aware of your surroundings. You don't know the area like they do. Do to my background and I happen to know the are pretty well, that is the only reason that I was able to get rid of the would be thieves. Once again, just be aware of your surroundings.

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
The notoriously dark club on the highway is called La Barrica. There are a couple of threads on the board where Planner, myself and others list a number of options. To dance to gringo music, stick to the clubs in Playa Dorada like Mangu or Hemingways. For Bachata/Merengue/Salsa, try La Canita, Mountain View, Patio de Johnny.

A place that has dancing as well as girls, and I believe a late night strip show is Gallactic Club, near La Canita on the road that leads to the port.

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
Sully,

If you go to Ana Mirian's, when asking for directions don't bother with the current name. Everyone still calls the place Luz Marie's, which was the name it operated under for many years. It's about a block off of Avenida Colon near the Brugal warehouse. You can dance to Latin music there as well as enjoying the "view" (or more if you choose).

mrmagic

Nov 25, 2003
!

ricktoronto said:

for a second i thought he said ' we know how to fart hard'
which is quite a claim!....but i was wrong!

mrmagic

Nov 25, 2003
!

helpmann said:

hahahahahah a bunch of half assed whores, a couple of jackson 5 wannabees (i swear thats f@#kin TITO jackson to the right) dressed in red and black and a f@#kin midget .........I just sh@t myself i laughed so hard!!!!!!!!!

nyjcr

Feb 25, 2005
ricktoronto said:

This is very funny...
I wonder who would be looking for such bars while traveling with their wife...

Anyway, I'm planning on visiting this same hotel in July, so after the trip if you can post your opinion/comments about the hotel and surrounding areas would be great...

JC

sully199

Feb 19, 2006
I was a Marine for 8 years, till I went and got my self shot a couple of times. So when I go on vacation no matter where I am. I still revert back to living like I am still an 18 year old Marine. I always like to check out the local talent to see what they are like. I still have not found any place as fun as he Philipines... That was always a sick ass time

Status
Not open for further replies.