Hurry! Contest closing in 24 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Ladies, Gents, Cueros and Caballeros - come one, come all, to the first annual Sanky Email Composition Contest.

First prize is a dictionary.

Second prize is a raincoat.

Third prize is a raincheck to an Aventura concert

Fourth prize is a free translation of your love-letter (English/Spanish - and like a sanky we can go both ways!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Who can and can not enter this special contest:

To enter the contest, you must:

1. be over 18 months of age

2. never saw Gary Short in a klt

3. drink less Geritol than I do

4. Have no plastic surgery, allergy to reptiles, or penchant for cole slaw.

Rules:

Arrange the following words in a hypothetical (pretend) love-letter to or from a sanky. You can add a maximum of ten words of 2 letters, and a maximum of ten longer words. If you exceed the word-count, you are immediately disqualified. I am negotiating with Princess to do the word counting. (Princess?)

The words:

serious
sidipley
father
forever
brother
shoes
Canada
thong
right
night

Example:

My forever serious Canada love,

I remember the night you sidipley broke. My father died right in his shoes and you brother thong.

Love, Renaldo

Allright, have at it.

P.S. MrMike - this one is for you! Yawnnnnnnn, Sam

La Gata

Jul 16, 2003
www.myspace.com
Okay, This was the hardest thing I have done in a while!

Hope that follows the guideline :) and what is sidipley ... i did not even know where to put it!!!

Tu,

I want Canada forever! I serious love! Night when tu buy right shoes! My brother and father sidipley stole! And your thong, gone!

Mo

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
La Gata wins the FIRST TO ENTER prize!

La Gata said:
Hope that follows the guideline :) Iand what is sidipley ... i did not even know where to put it!!!

Tu,

I want Canada forever! I serious love! Night when tu buy right shoes! My brother and father sidipley stole! And your thong, gone!

Mo

Excellent!

What is "sidipleyer" - it is phonetic. Say it out loud, and you'll know what we mean.

I am laughing so hard that it hurts. If only I had not done pilates until pain set in yesterday. Ah! To be old......thanks Gatita! You rock!!!!!!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
You do realize the higher end Sankees, Cueros, putas, y semi-putas are asking for "Emaypaytres".

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Okay Tamborista!

Tamborista said:
You do realize the higher end Sank-ees/ettes are asking for "Emaypaytres".

Okay, okay, Tamborista. IF you enter, YOU and only you, can substitute emaypaytrace. Now enter, or else! Whip!:chinese: Slash! Swoosh! Meowwww! (please?) :surprised -- Sam

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
I like it just the way it is! However..........

La Gata said:
ohhhhhhhhh damn now I want to change it!!!!! oh no its okay!!!!!!!!!

"Don't go changing. To try and please me. Don't change the color. Of your hayayayayayayair. ":pirate:

Don't change it.

But you CAN enter again. Though you must title the second entry "entry #2 - La Gata."

Mil gracias, Sam:bunny:

La Gata

Jul 16, 2003
www.myspace.com
so what is my prize?? LoL!! I had to exert a lot of energy to do that! Had to open a word document and everything! I have many friends that are professional sankies ... and that have admitted it! It wasn't toooo hard!

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Yep, that's it!

La Gata said:
so what is my prize?? LoL!! I had to exert a lot of energy to do that! Had to open a word document and everything! I have many friends that are professional sankies ... and that have admitted it! It wasn't toooo hard!

The prize COULD be 4 hours with Tamborista, but only if he enters the darn contest.

Tambo - otherwise, I will spend 4 hours with you. Ever seen the big fat lady on the recliner in the trailer on Beavis and Butthead, smoking? I am SMOKIN!:bunny:

La Gata

Jul 16, 2003
www.myspace.com
entry #2 - la gata

Okay so I just changed a little:

Mi Amor,

Me, Canada forever! Serious love! Night when tu buy right shoes! My brother and father stole sidipley y shoes! And your thong, no se, gone!

Jose

La Gata

Jul 16, 2003
www.myspace.com
samanasuenos said:
The prize COULD be 4 hours with Tamborista, but only if he enters the darn contest.

Tambo - otherwise, I will spend 4 hours with you. Ever seen the big fat lady on the recliner in the trailer on Beavis and Butthead, smoking? I am SMOKIN!:bunny:

LMAOOOOOO, well I am glad I have something to keep me occupied ... ya'll are soooo funny! Sweet, 4 hours with a stranger .... at least I think you are a stranger .. on here I have no idea... so can we play yahtzee the whole 4 hours ... pleassssssseeeeeee ... or if you happen to be Dominican .. I can play dominoes too :-D

Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
I liked the first one better!

La Gata said:
Okay so I just changed a little:

Mi Amor,

Me, Canada forever! Serious love! Night when tu buy right shoes! My brother and father stole sidipley y shoes! And your thong, no se, gone!

Jose

This latest version makes too much sense, and so I prefer the first one. I think you'll get more votes with entry #1.

And Tambo - if you are out there, get on the stick and enter. Or else. No tickets for you to the Annual Jello Mud Spelling Bee and Wrestling Tournament starring La Barbie and the junior hotties of dr1. So there!;)

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I have 6 little blue pills sitting here next to my Red Bull.
We can do alternating sessions!
I am in North America currently, but would relocate to The North Coast in an hours notice.

La Gata

Jul 16, 2003
www.myspace.com
samanasuenos said:
This latest version makes too much sense, and so I prefer the first one. I think you'll get more votes with entry #1.

And Tambo - if you are out there, get on the stick and enter. Or else. No tickets for you to the Annual Jello Mud Spelling Bee and Wrestling Tournament starring La Barbie and the junior hotties of dr1. So there!;)

haha, does Barbie, know about this?!?! I guess I have been gone for a while ... there are younger people (like my age) on DR 1 now??? besides my closest friends and fam!!!??!? who are they ! Lets party in April :-D

Meowwwwwwwwwwww

La Gata

Jul 16, 2003
www.myspace.com
Tamborista said:
I have 6 little blue pills sitting here next to my Red Bull.
We can do alternating sessions!
I am in North America currently, but would relocate to The North Coast in an hours notice.

Hey I AM DRINKING RED BULL AS WE SPEAK!!! and swing by Richmond, Va and pick me up on ur way ... I wanna go sooooo bad Imma cry!!!!

Meowwwwwwwwwww

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
YES Gata, there IS a Santa Claus!

La Gata said:
haha, does Barbie, know about this?!?! I guess I have been gone for a while ... there are younger people (like my age) on DR 1 now??? besides my closest friends and fam!!!??!? who are they ! Lets party in April :-D

Meowwwwwwwwwwww
YES Gata, there IS a Santa Claus! But really - there are a lot of young hotties on dr1 these days. Yep. You should check out that thread. Let me get you a link. In fact, there are so many young hotties that part of the Annual Benefit Mud Jello Spelling Bee Wrestling Event, is to use text messaging. None of us old farts can read it. So the first fart to decipher a text message wins the right to wrestle a hottie, in jello. Or mud. Your pick.

p.s. I am a girl! -- Sam;)

Status
Not open for further replies.