Need One Ticket

La Gata

Jul 16, 2003
www.myspace.com
Someone please help me ... it has been so long since I have been to the DR and I am ready to go back! I am working hard and saving funds, so can someone please help me find a cheap roundtrip ticket to POP from Richmond Va for semana santa!! Dates April 13th through April 17th ... PLease Help me!!!!

Gata!!!! :)

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Okay, I might help you. But first, you have to enter my contest in the sanky 101 section.

"Hurry, contest ends in 24 hours!"

The instructions are in there, and if you win - we'll see about that ticket.

La Gata

Jul 16, 2003
www.myspace.com
samanasuenos said:
Okay, I might help you. But first, you have to enter my contest in the sanky 101 section.

"Hurry, contest ends in 24 hours!"

The instructions are in there, and if you win - we'll see about that ticket.

Hey, that sounds like a bribe ............

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Bribe? are you joking????????

Bribe? are you joking???????? ;)

Listen, I suffer from paradactil distortion, and we have a club. Bill Clinton is the President. :pirate: And Dominican politicians form the board of directors.:glasses:

Anyway, bribe is a no-no. Think of it as a gift.;) -- Sam

La Gata

Jul 16, 2003
www.myspace.com
samanasuenos said:
Bribe? are you joking???????? ;)

Listen, I suffer from paradactil distortion, and we have a club. Bill Clinton is the President. :pirate: And Dominican politicians form the board of directors.:glasses:

Anyway, bribe is a no-no. Think of it as a gift.;) -- Sam

Well, I guess it is kind of hard to tell sarcasm on the net ... I am trying to do this contest!!!! I am a little discombobulated (i have no idea how to spell that)

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
It is true gatita!

ricktoronto said:
It may not be easy to save a lot for flights during Semana Santa though.

Listen Gatita, Semana Santa rates are sky high, and your days are not too good....any chance to go later or earlier?

And can you drive to Baltimore airport or to Dc Dulles airport?

And what is your budget?

xx - Sam

p.s. You automatically won a prize for FIRST TO ENTER. I am roflmao at your entry. I especially liked the thong part. Maybe someone here will read it and pay your way!!!!!!!!!!!

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
La Gata said:
Okay I did your contest! Wow, what difficulty!!! No, I reevaluated .. I want to leave here on the 12th and back on the 17th!
Leaving on the 12th saves you a little bit. The $594 ($732 including taxes) drops to $541 ($673 including taxes). If you return on the 18th, you save even more.

La Gata

Jul 16, 2003
www.myspace.com
rellosk said:
Leaving on the 12th saves you a little bit. The $594 ($732 including taxes) drops to $541 ($673 including taxes). If you return on the 18th, you save even more.
I can return on the 18th and I dont want to pay more that $800 round trip!!!! I can drive to Dulles or DC, but prefer not too!!!

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Well, if you told me that you were very "seria" ...

La Gata said:
so i got a great idea ... if everyone on DR1.com put a dollar in a "go to DR fund for Gata" I could afford it quickly :-D

Meowwwwwwwwwww

I don't know, you have to work HARD for the money with these folks!;)

Maybe if you picked up the Aventura thread where Wendy, La Barbie, Princess and other hotties duked it out, maybe you could find a dirty ole man to sponsor you in the mud wrestling.

By the way, are you free for mud wrestling in POP once you make it there? That would be great. We're trying to put together an Annual Benefit. Thanks!

La Gata

Jul 16, 2003
www.myspace.com
samanasuenos said:
I don't know, you have to work HARD for the money with these folks!;)

Maybe if you picked up the Aventura thread where Wendy, La Barbie, Princess and other hotties duked it out, maybe you could find a dirty ole man to sponsor you in the mud wrestling.

By the way, are you free for mud wrestling in POP once you make it there? That would be great. We're trying to put together an Annual Benefit. Thanks!

I dunno if I am down for the mud wrestling ... and I love all of the dirty ol men on the site!!!!!!!!