Hope there's a kind BitTorrent soul out there with Deportes

brownstem

Mar 2, 2006
Hi, here's hoping that some kind soul with ESPN Deportes (Comcast doesn't have it :disappoin ) records and uploads the games not on ESPN/ESPN2 via BitTorrent. I realize not everyone will know what I'm talking about, but if even one person does that'd be great. How can I possibly miss any Cuba or Venezuela games? From the schedule here: http://www.worldbaseballclassic.com/2006/schedule/index.jsp?mc=television&sid=wbc there are at least several games which aren't being shown at all on the big boys. Sad...

brownstem

Mar 2, 2006
Yeah, that's a possibility, thanks. But I was actually hoping to archive everything on dvd. Yes, every game. I know it's crazy, but wouldn't you want to watch China vs. Taiwan on a homemade dvd 20 years from now? ;)

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
You should be able to buy them.

brownstem said:
Yeah, that's a possibility, thanks. But I was actually hoping to archive everything on dvd. Yes, every game. I know it's crazy, but wouldn't you want to watch China vs. Taiwan on a homemade dvd 20 years from now? ;)
I haven't looked at what Eddy posted, but I know with MLB.com games (that I watch on my computer), you can buy the file and download it. Usually the file will include the full game, highlights and the rest.

Not expensive, but not DVD quality obviously.