My man, an honest animation man

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovehimlots

Mar 4, 2006
I wanted to tell my story, I Sarah 18 years old and a university student from the UK, I am an attractive, slim brunnete and I think I have a lot going for me.

I met Jose in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic in January and fell head over heels in love with him. Our first day our energies clicked and it felt like we were meant to be together. I know the history, the sankies etc etc, but truely believe that he is the ONE FOR ME!

After 3 weeks together * I know not long * I decided that I had to be with him, I love him and I know that he loves me. My parents understood totally why I want to be with him, and both of them really like him.

I was wondering if anyone else was in a similar situation, I know that people will instantly think that he's a sankie. but he has already proposed to me and swears he is faithful.

Does anyone know him? He works at the Superclub Breezes??

Thanks for your time xx

Last edited:

jerryme

Feb 1, 2004
Yeah , he has 14 girlfriends and 25 boyfriends. Just don't forget to send him his money on time. The way you type tells me it isn't hard to enter a University in the UK. Is English yor second language?

By the way the AIDS was at no charge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
ilovehimlots said:
I was wondering if anyone else was in a similar situation, I know that people will instantly think that he's a sankie. but he has already proposed to me and swears he is faithful.

You obviously have not done your research in the dr1 archives. Not all the threads were started by starry eyed girls, like you. Some were started by women who married Dominicans, feeling just as you did at the time they were courted. However, once married, they had a rude awakening.

Dominican men do not have a great track record when it comes to honoring the marriage vows, no matter what they say beforehand.

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
Another one bites the dust! Ok guys, let's try to be as nice as possible...maybe it will get through....???? (Yes, I am a wishful thinker). ;)

Oh sweetie, you can not be serious.. I am so sad for you. He has already asked you to marry him? I can't tell you how many friends I personally know who have been in similar situations with a Dominican male... only to find out the hard way that he is a huge sankie.. player... cheater... liar! Please don't get carried away by the charm of an animation worker... it's part of their job to make you happy and show you a 'good time'--they get paid to do it with EVERY woman (and man) that goes to their hotel... I know it's hard, but really step back and think about all that you have told us... you will see for yourself that he isn't truly different than any of the other guys in animation...

The fact that you had to post on here and question if 'anyone knows him'--is statement enough that you too are unsure and questioning the whole thing...please do some searching on the sankie forum...you will learn a lot.

What are her parents thinking? I shall give them a call and explain to them what these guys are all about... shesh.

Good luck. :tired:

p.s. you don't put the words "honest and animation" in the same sentence...

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Does he wear a tarzan piece of cloth? :laugh:

I think he was in our last contest. I'm not at home so I can't look up the usual info.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Can you spell V...I...S...A???? You are nothing more than a means out the country to him, try to see it for what it really is!:rolleyes:

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
This can't be real...

I'm starting to believe that some of these "I met so and so...and he's different" posts are made up. They're just too unbelievable.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
I can't believe Angel_04 beat me to this post...

But all i have to say to the OP is DUMBASS

P.S - Does anybody know Angel_04 personally, I think she's a sankiette lol
I KID WOMEN !!!

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
Honey, your all of 18 years. Don't you think that your dream man is playing on you a little??

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
stormer said:
Honey, your all of 18 years. Don't you think that your dream man is playing on you a little??
You call him a man????? lol, I could think of a few other names to describe him!:D
Maybe the OP should take off her rose-coloured glasses!

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Another one hooked and wheeled in.....

I am lost for words and can't be bothered.
I'm with Robert bring on the popcorn and M&M peanuts!! :tired: :rolleyes:
Here we go again!

Robert said:
Sitting here with my popcorn waiting...

ilovehimlots

Mar 4, 2006
English is my first language, and university in England is not an easy option, I achieved 4A's in my a levels, so NO, I'm not a dummy. He is for real, I only wanted to know if anyone else had met him. I no he's being faithful, my cousin went out this week with her friend, and vistited the Breezes for a day to test he, and HE REMAINED FAITHFUL.

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
Hola Music.. please pass the popcorn. I'll get us some drinks. Anyone need anything? Get comfy ppl cos this is surely gonna be interesting...

I am still hopeful that we will talk some sense into the OP--maybe just maybe someone else will be bangin' her sankie and THAT will get through... I dunno?

*p.s. LaBarb--stop telling all of my secrets... ;) Oh, and way to be nice to the girl... poor thing already isn't thinking clearly--and now has to deal with the likes of you! lol heeehee..

jerryme

Feb 1, 2004
That college should teach you the difference between the words NO and KNOW. Are you sure that university isn't really a correspondence school?

Last edited by a moderator:

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
ilovehimlots said:
English is my first language, and university in England is not an easy option, I achieved 4A's in my a levels, so NO, I'm not a dummy. He is for real, I only wanted to know if anyone else had met him. I no he's being faithful, my cousin went out this week with her friend, and vistited the Breezes for a day to test he, and HE REMAINED FAITHFUL.

Girl, just cos he seemed faithful one week doesn't mean that he doesn't have a wife somewhere or other girlfriends in OTHER COUNTRIES! You just don't get it... Hellooooooooooo....they all have women in other countries.. what do you think makes you so special that he is just going to give up all of his "suppliers" just for you.. come on.. a slim body and being cute isn't enough... it just isn't...there are so many sexy women that go there who get played too.. trust me that isn't enough... I am sorry if I sound harsh.. but you need a reality check..

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
ilovehimlots said:
No I'm a regulation hottie and i know it! Men know it too..
Good to know you are confident about your looks...because you shouldnt rely on your grey matter too much, since your judgement about your sankie is up your #$%!!!
So your cousin saw him for all of 1 day and that is grounds for fidelity...wow, I guess you know it all at 18!
This forum is for those seeking advise, so if you know about all his "virtues", dont bother posting (other than for the amusement value it brings!).:cheeky:

Status
Not open for further replies.