Dominican Women

D

Drake

Would anyone agree that Dominican women are the most beutiful in the Caribbean? Their mix of indigenous Indian, African and Spanish make them very attractive people. Far better looking than Puerto Rican ladies. Cubanas might be the only competition. Afro American women from the states are non starters. Opinions?

A

A. Nony Mouse

If you consider Venezuela part of the Caribbean because it has Caribbean beaches, then you should go to Caracas and take the Metro at rush hour.

S

sia

why are black women from the US non-starters?

just curious.

-sia

A

Anonmyous

Right on, Nony. Also, if Columbia qualifies, I nominate the women of Cali,...stunning.

D

DAMON

DOMINICAN WOMAN WERE BORN TO PLEASE. NO WHITEY GILR CAN COMPARE

M

Me

Go to Thailand, you will change your mind about any other woman

S

Sandra

hey, hey guys do you know the concept of beauty. Each person has his own and unic concept of beauty. Drake is expressing his concept of beauty so is Damon, Anonmyous, T santo and everyone of you. Beauty can be in different sizes, color and taste; each perseption can be totaly different. As for the person that said venezuela is part of the Caribbean; geographically it is not consider part of the caribbean, but South America. Venezuela is not in island so if we go by Geography when we talk about caribbean we refered to all the Small islands formed in the Caribbean Sea. Cuba is the largest island in the Caribbean followed by the Hipaniola as the second. I think Drake is very clear when he said, >. He is clearly refering to CARIBBEAN women so I don't not understand why from caribbean we went to Asia, South America and some other places. Come on he did not say "Most Beautifull In The Entire World." I think some of you need to read his post again to understand what his trying to say.

As the Dominican Refrain said >>>.

S

Sandra

The Dominican Refrain is ""Para el gusto se hicieron los colores""

G

geraldo

Dominican women are not only the most beautiful, they are also the friendliest and most happy in the world. When your with them your happy.

T

Traveler

Besides being the most beautiful Dominican women are also the happiest and friendliest in the world. I have been to Thailand and the DR many times and there is no comparison. I look forward to my next trip to the DR.

J

John

hey drake, what about dominican men?

I am dominican man, and i think we are the most atractive, friendly, gentleman and HOT guys in the entire caribbean. what do you think out there girls? john

J

John

try www.sofiavergara.com

i think sofia vergara is the most beautiful and sexy woman in the caribbean.

B

Bill

I am an american going to Boca Chica on Feb 10 for a vacation looking for some Dominican Women to show me a good time Any resposne will be appreciated I lilve in Va in athe United States and like pretty young girls. please respond

W

Workininthestreet

What are you looking for and what do you offer in return?

J

Jensita

Re: hey drake, what about dominican men?

I hate to reply to such a silly comentary but I must agree that Dominican men are very sexy. Especially the black dominican men. Don't tell my husband that though ... (he's cuban!!)

:)

Cuban men are really FINE too!!!! Its a latin carribean thing.

Jensita

A

A. Nony Mouse

Sandra,

I stand corrected. Isla Margarita, Venezuela, is not in the Caribbean. It is in The Pacific Ocean along with its neighbouring Islands, Aruba, Barbados and Trinidad.

Thank you for being so knowledgeable and clearing up my misconceptions. I never was any good at geography.

J

Judith Lopez

Re: hey drake, what about dominican men?

Hello John !!! Well I agree with your comments !!!! Im totally in love for a Dominican Guy but I can`t find him, the problem is that I meet him in Tucson Arizona, and I lost his telephone & adress He is from Sto. Domingo Can you help me ???? Thanks Judith

A

arcoiris

Re: Dominican people

I have to agree that the mix of Indian, European and African heritage makes for an exceptionally beautiful people. That's why I married a Dominican man, and why I am so protective of them.