Who flies to YYZ (Toronto-Pearson) now from POP

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
I wanted to get back to Toronto next week. I called Signature and they have flights on Thursdays and Sundays for $310 us or $ 400 Cnd. Does anyone know who else provides air accomadation to toronto? Or possible phone number for Transat? Any help is appreciated and any other prices I know signature always provided the best price. Thanks.

L

lovesthebeach

i just flew with Signature back to YYZ from POP (1 way ticket) and paid the $310. US.

You can try the Air Transat office at 809-970-2121 and ask for sophie.
I can't remember exactly the price but it was more expensive.....maybe 350 or 375 US.

You can also try Air Canada charter at 809-586-3911 but I am sure they are even more.

The other option is American which stops in Miami and I am not sure of today
s prices but a few weeks ago it was 355CAD plus tax....more than signature but that could have changed since then.

Just remember if you choose American Airlines you need a passport to travel one way home to Toronto from POP. Trust me......I learned the hard way!

Good Luck!
LTB

Heythere

Feb 24, 2005
What is the phone number for Signature??

Do they let you book in advance from the Dominican Republic or can you only fly standby.

I priced Air Canada for this summer (July 8 -Aug 19) POP - YYZ and they want $1500 Canadian for a return ticket.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Heythere said:
What is the phone number for Signature??

Do they let you book in advance from the Dominican Republic or can you only fly standby.

I priced Air Canada for this summer (July 8 -Aug 19) POP - YYZ and they want $1500 Canadian for a return ticket.

That's lots of money. The best thing to do is come here lose your return ticket and buy a new one. alot cheaper that way.
The signature number is 809-586-2223 ext. 231. what you can do is call them if there are seats available you can buy them or you can always do stand by. Good luck.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
lovesthebeach said:
i just flew with Signature back to YYZ from POP (1 way ticket) and paid the $310. US.

I can't remember exactly the price but it was more expensive.....maybe 350 or 375 US.

You can also try Air Canada charter at 809-586-3911 but I am sure they are even more.

s prices but a few weeks ago it was 355CAD plus tax....more than signature but that could have changed since then.

Just remember if you choose American Airlines you need a passport to travel one way home to Toronto from POP. Trust me......I learned the hard way!

Good Luck!
LTB

Thanks I almost flew with american airlines with no passport. I did not know that. I will not the chances of lossing my money I will fly dirrect with skyservice. Thanks again.

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
Sunwing, the tour operator, also has flights that fly into Toronto from POP, they have their own aircrafts. I would try to get ahold of them also for another option.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
stormer said:
Sunwing, the tour operator, also has flights that fly into Toronto from POP, they have their own aircrafts. I would try to get ahold of them also for another option.

Ok thanks. Do you happened to have any contact for them. Perhaps telephone number. Thanks.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
lovesthebeach said:

Good Luck!
LTB

Yeah I got hold of them today Air Transat wants $350 us. So it looks like i will go with Signature/ Skyservice which charge $310 us.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
I finally flew to YYZ from POP. I bought my ticket from signature and flew with skyservice. They indeed had the lowest fare of $310.