Hey Cleef, What's Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I really can not believe that you closed a popular thread, with over 2,000 views and 164 posts just because SOME were not agreeing with you about a player being better than another. You are you, 5?.

You went off topic and when it did not go your way, you closed it. Nice way to have the last word, buddy.

Let me guess, since your copy-cat thread about the same thing was not getting noticed by some, you needed to close mine.

All you needed to do was delete the posts that YOU did not agreed on.

I am sure that this one is going to dessapear but let me just tell you that you need to seriously GROW UP!.

PS: If you need to say anything to me, DO NOT send me a PM.

PS2: Whether you like it or not, your opinions are not "gosper" and even if you close ALL threads that do not agree with you, I WILL not agree with you if I think that you are wrong.

I give this thread a few minutes before you show again your "you don't agree with me, I will delete you" powers.

SOME PEOPLE!.

BTW, Varitek is NOT better than Rodriguez!!

Last edited:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
With all due respect, Miguel, maybe you missed this thread, where Dolores posted this advice:

There were three different threads on the Venezuela game. For the next games, let us just have one. Call it the name of the opponent vs. DR and everyone post updates in the same place.

For example,

Australia vs. DR
Italy vs. DR

etc.

I tried merging the one started by DR Defender with the one already happening, but then I noticed there was another one ongoing with Miguel.

So, let's just keep them in the same place.

Great game. Never would have thought would have been such a killing.

DR truly revenged its losing in the Caribbean Series. Actually, it was the B team that was playing then. This is the A team (even though many of the stars are not playing). I guess those that are playing are playing from the heart.

We love you all!

We needed to respect the owner's wishes about posting in one place, on a new thread, started the day of the game. Cleef did just that, and it was you that wouldn't comply, on any given game. We all took "your" thread and posted opinions, a lot of them, on too many different topics - myself being one of the biggest participants in dragging that thread all over the place. What started out as a schedules and results thread - one that should've been short-lived, once Dolores posted her advice, finished as a Rodriguez vs. Veritek thread. We all know what happens to those threads, and what needed to happen, happened.

When Dolores posted her advice, others agreed with good reason. Who wants several threads going, all about the same topic? It was you that chose to ignore her advice and keep posting gameday results on "your" thread. No offense, but from how and WHY you criticize Cleef over this, you are the one who is seeking attention and acting less than mature about it.

At the end of your post, you are still trying to instigate a further battle on something that is in no way what-so-ever Dominican-related.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Si!

trina said:
With all due respect, Miguel, maybe you missed this thread, where Dolores posted this advice:

We needed to respect the owner's wishes about posting in one place, on a new thread, started the day of the game. Cleef did just that, and it was you that wouldn't comply, on any given game. We all took "your" thread and posted opinions, a lot of them, on too many different topics - myself being one of the biggest participants in dragging that thread all over the place. What started out as a schedules and results thread - one that should've been short-lived, once Dolores posted her advice, finished as a Rodriguez vs. Veritek thread. We all know what happens to those threads, and what needed to happen, happened.

When Dolores posted her advice, others agreed with good reason. Who wants several threads going, all about the same topic? It was you that chose to ignore her advice and keep posting gameday results on "your" thread. No offense, but from how and WHY you criticize Cleef over this, you are the one who is seeking attention and acting less than mature about it.

At the end of your post, you are still trying to instigate a further battle on something that is in no way what-so-ever Dominican-related.
Then someone should of stated the owner's wishes BEFORE the thread went out of hand.

Btw, did you followed the owner's advice when you kept on posting on my thread?. Give me a break.

Maybe I missed her thread. I am human.

I said my "peace" to Cleef and if the thread was getting off topic, DELETE the posts that were off topic. That's all I am saying.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Then someone should of stated the owner's wishes BEFORE the thread went out of hand.

The reason that she posted it was because they were getting out of hand, so she wanted to stop any further abuse of the threads.

Maybe I missed her thread. I am human.

In the amount of times you went into that forum, and the topic of the thread was, "Keep reporting in the same place", you missed it? The title alone says it all.

Btw, did you followed the owner's advice when you kept on posting on my thread?. Give me a break.

Obviously, you're not reading many threads :D , or posts...I will quote again what I said above:
We all took "your" thread and posted opinions, a lot of them, on too many different topics - myself being one of the biggest participants in dragging that thread all over the place.
Italicized and bolded in case you missed it again.

I said my "peace" to Cleef and if the thread was getting off topic, DELETE the posts that were off topic. That's all I am saying.

With all due respect, I believe Cleef closed the thread because it had nothing valuable left. If it was left open, you would continue to post results, even though a new thread is to be started with each day's results. Closing it down prevented further possibility of it happening. If it is so important to you to have results like this posted in your thread, open up a new one for the next set of games, and all posts will be on "your" thread.

If you had said your "peace" to Cleef, and you were done with it, why instigate more in your initial thread :
BTW, Varitek is NOT better than Rodriguez!!
- you are just guaranteeing demise of other threads by doing so.

Have a good day - I'm off to run errands.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ok!

trina said:
The reason that she posted it was because they were getting out of hand, so she wanted to stop any further abuse of the threads.

In the amount of times you went into that forum, and the topic of the thread was, "Keep reporting in the same place", you missed it? The title alone says it all.

Obviously, you're not reading many threads :D , or posts...I will quote again what I said above:
Italicized and bolded in case you missed it again.

With all due respect, I believe Cleef closed the thread because it had nothing valuable left. If it was left open, you would continue to post results, even though a new thread is to be started with each day's results. Closing it down prevented further possibility of it happening. If it is so important to you to have results like this posted in your thread, open up a new one for the next set of games, and all posts will be on "your" thread.

If you had said your "peace" to Cleef, and you were done with it, why instigate more in your initial thread : - you are just guaranteeing demise of other threads by doing so.

Have a good day - I'm off to run errands.
In case you did not notice, my thread was about "results", as in more than one game. I was not aware the we needed to open ONE thread per day. My bad.

Thanks for bringing me down to reality.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
miguel said:
In case you did not notice, my thread was about "results", as in more than one game. I was not aware the we needed to open ONE thread per day. My bad.

Thanks for bringing me down to reality.

:cool: You're welcome! :cool:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
If you have an issue with a moderator, PM or email them.
Don't post it on the board, it serves no purpose and just aggravates the people that put in a lot of free time to make this message board a better place.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.