Grand Palladium Bavaro

grobar

Mar 13, 2006
Renovated Section?

Has anyone stayed in the recently renovated section? If so, what was it like - specifically the rooms and the common areas?

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Grobar I read your review of your DR trip and it was very informative and am glad you enjoyed your vacation. Having said that we welcome you to DR1 and look forward to a report on your next visit.

Rick

grobar

Mar 13, 2006
Thanks! good forum going here. Perfect for those lookking for MORE than JUST travel reviews~

grobar

Mar 13, 2006
Has anyone any correct info about the namaing of the sub-resorts within this resort?

I think there are 4 within the main complex, but its confusing

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Grobar,
As this forum is for the posting of trip reports you will have a difficult time of getting responses for questions concerning hotels and such. I think that if you have any questions concerning the DR such as you asked above then I suggest that you post in the General Forum of travel where the possibility of more people that live here will see it as they know that that is where the newbies ask their questions. I'm sorry put I have no information on the question you asked.

Rick

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Grobar,
For your information. It has been my experience that the readers thoroughly enjoy a trip report when you type it out here in this forum with your comments as to where you went, what you did, how the food was and all the other items. If you should post a link in addition with your report that's okay also. To post a link only will not get the same response or interest as a written report. Extra work on your part I know but that is my experience. Might want to think about that if you should post another trip report.

Rick

grobar

Mar 13, 2006
Thanks Rick,

Sorry for that, you were right, it was indeed a time factor. I'll keep that in mind for any new posts.

;)

?

grobar said:
Has anyone stayed in the recently renovated section? If so, what was it like - specifically the rooms and the common areas?

This is what I do not understand, if you were there, why ask this question? All suites at the Bavaro were renovated.

And the followup question
grobar said:
"Has anyone any correct info about the namaing of the sub-resorts within this resort?

I have been there twice and the resorts are quite clearly marked and named. All 5 of them.

grobar

Mar 13, 2006
we were there over a year ago, and they were just starting when we left.

we were just wondering how they turned out, or if any more renos were done.

relax and take 'er easy!

as jimmy buffet says, its 5'oclock somewhere!

jenn12

Jul 9, 2006
yeah chill out dude, they renovate those things all the time...perfectly legitimate question

grobar

Mar 13, 2006
This is what I do not understand, if you were there, why ask this question? All suites at the Bavaro were renovated.

And the followup question

I have been there twice and the resorts are quite clearly marked and named. All 5 of them.
Yeah, we have fun when we go, and usually end up good and gooned by mid-day. When you are there, you don't want to be wasting valuable time looking at geography. What i meant was that the marketing material should be more clear.

We hit the bahia this year, and it was even worse. two sections, each were exact mirror opposites. Awesome.

Feb 7, 2007
Your website links does not work. I access your websites, but the links to reviews within your site don't work. Images won't load either.

cubalibre

Dec 3, 2007
Has anyone any correct info about the namaing of the sub-resorts within this resort?

grobar, there are four. Grand Palladium Bavaro, Grand Palladium Punta Cana, Grand Palladium Palace, and the new Royal Suites. There was a Palladium Beach but I think it kinda merged with the others. The Royal Suites is up-scale, very nice and the rooms have a great view. This one is the closest to the shops by Capitan Cook's restaurant. I have pics on another site but I don't see any way to uplload on this one. I'm a new guy to this forum. I hope that helps.