Any single people??

lexxy79

Mar 13, 2006
Ok, me and a friend are going to Punta Cana from May 4th-May 9th. We are in our mid-20's and were wondering if there will be any other single people there during that time??

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Well Lexxy79 I'm sure the single guys are making the plans now or many of them will book their flights and pretend to be single. Hope you guys have a wonderful time, wish i was there too! I'm sure you'll find plenty of guys there.

lexxy79 said:
Ok, me and a friend are going to Punta Cana from May 4th-May 9th. We are in our mid-20's and were wondering if there will be any other single people there during that time??

Im sure there will be some single guys on the animacion workers by the pool or at the resorts show at night. Just let them know and you will have all the single men you can handle. ;)

lexxy79

Mar 13, 2006
Thanks, guys!! I hope we do find some other single people to hang out with...

Do you guys know of any fun things to do at night in Punta Cana? Has anyone been on the Kontiki Party Boat?

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
badpiece33 said:
Im sure there will be some single guys on the animacion workers by the pool or at the resorts show at night. Just let them know and you will have all the single men you can handle. ;)

LOL. That is a classic.