Korea joins the Dominican Republic and Cuba!!!

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
Hola my Amigos and Amigas!!! :classic:

Korea has beaten Japan 2-1 to advance to the final four (semi-finals). Korea joins the Dominican Republic and Cuba. Hopefully, the United States can join us!!! :classic:

I look forward to Korea playing against the Dominican Republic!!! :D :bunny: :cool:

Ichiro said that Korea cannot beat Japan in the next 30 years. Well, Korea already beat your country twice in one week.

A few facts.

1. Ichiro has a big mouth and is an idiot.
2. All Korean baseball players are exempt from military service.
3. Korea joins the Dominican Republic and Cuba.
4. Korea is the only undefeated team in the WBC.
5. Korea has the lowest ERA.
6. I need a Presidente. :bunny:

I'll be rooting for the United States tomorrow.

Buenes Noches.

Tu Amigo,

Potato_Salad

rj1veq.jpg

rj1vgw.gif

rj1vkm.gif

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
rj2ntf.jpg

Captain, Lee Jung Bum, getting a 2-run hit to break a 0-0 tie.

rj2o20.jpg

Ichiro striking out against Chan Ho Park.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
rj2q8k.jpg

rj2qgg.jpg

Japanese runner getting out while trying to slide home.

rj2qsi.jpg

rj2qtw.jpg

rj2r0h.jpg

Korean fans.

rj2rcy.jpg

Next opponent, The Dominican Republic or Cuba.

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
I really wanted Japan to win only to have the US eliminated from the Classic and as a kind of poetic justice after they were robbed of that game against USA, nothing against Korea, which is one of my favorite teams (after Dominicana of course), I knew Korea would make it to the finals anyway. I can't wait to see the final results, a final match between Korea and Dominicana would be awesome...

PS: I drive a Hyundai :bunny: :bunny:

Last edited:

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Marilyn said:
Sorry to hear that.:)

Only kidding Hyundai has come along way since they were first introduced into the US market.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
Marilyn said:
I really wanted Japan to win only to have the US eliminated from the Classic and as a kind of poetic justice after they were robbed of that game against USA, nothing against Korea, which is one of my favorite teams (after Dominicana of course), I knew Korea would make it to the finals anyway. I can't wait to see the final results, a final match between Korea and Dominicana would be awesome...

Thank you for your kind words about Korea. :classic:

I would also love to see a final showdown between the Dominican Republic and Korea. But Cuba and the United States are also very strong teams. So we shall see.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
rellosk said:
Sorry to hear that.:)

Only kidding Hyundai has come along way since they were first introduced into the US market.

I remember when Hyundai first entered the U.S. Market. The wiper fell off!!! And it was pouring!!! :paranoid:

When I visited Santo Domingo in December of 2005, I saw a Samsung car. I was surprised. I did not know that Samsung exported cars to the Dominican Republic.

Anyway, good luck to the United States team tonight!!! :bunny: ;)