Japanese Food

Adam Spenser

Nov 29, 2002
Best Japanese Food in Cabarete

Last night I went with 4 other people to a restaurant called Wabi Sabi, which serves sushi, sashimi, and many other Japanese delicacies. We ordered many dishes and shared them. Each was delicious and the best Japanese food I have had in my lifetime. Moreover, when I mentioned that I thought the prices were reasonable one of my friends mentioned that the prices recently had been reduced about 40% to attract more locals.

The restaurant is located on the beach side before Cabarete at Kitebeach and Hotel Agualina. You will see above your head 2 signs. One for Wabi Sabi and the other Agualina.

Adam

Last edited by a moderator:

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
What may be reasonable to one person may be different to another. Could you please let us know what the check for 4 people was.

Adam Spenser

Nov 29, 2002
Best Japanese Food in Cabarete

In response to your inquiry we were 5 peple and without tax and tip it was approximately 1000 pesos per person. We had a number of dishes and each had a large hot saki. I am told on Wednesday the rolls are 2 for 1.

Adam

Adam Spenser

Nov 29, 2002
Japanese Food in Cabarete

In the capital there is a restaurant called Agua Azul where I understand the chef at Wabi Sabi used to work. It's on Lincoln and Ricart. I was there once when the former chef was there. The food was very good, but I have not been there since the chef left, but I think it is worth a try.

Adam

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Japanese in Santiago

In Santiago: Av. Metropolitana and 10 Street. Two blocks down from the Gran Almirante and two short blocks from the HB B&B....

HB