Thread: Fortune advertorial on economy in DR

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Fortune advertorial on economy in DR

Fortune Magazine is circulating a Special Advertising Section on the Dominican Republic. Identifying the country as “the new Caribbean Chic,” the publication is part of the Investment Series 2006 published by the magazine. The magazine opens with a piece on the new trend for the opening of boutique hotels, catering to the upscale tourist. Highlights boutique hotels in Punta Cana and Puerto Plata and how the new airport scheduled for opening west of Samana “will transform Samana into the hottest new tourist destination for the Caribbean.” The ten page supplement also provides an economic outlook, with a focus on DR-CAFTA, booming telecom industries, and the economy in general. To download the report, go to http://www.timeinc.net/fortune/servi...tune/intl.html

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Dolores, what's Rincón Bay all about?

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

New development in Samana. You will start seeing lots of major developments in Samana now that the airport is expected to be finalized. Lots of people had bought millions of meters holding them for this moment and now are releasing them to the market as major projects.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Dolores (what where your parents thinking!, I feel your many pains ).....

Dolores,
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Central to this is the major project at Rincón Bay, whose marketing manager, Pablo Nogueroles says will bring ¨economic and social development for the Peninsula of Samaná.¨ Indeed, he argues that the new development and international airport, the management of which is being carried out by the owners of Rincón Bay, ¨will transform Samaná into the hottest new tourist destination for the Caribbean.¨[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Dolores, is this Cap Cana's Hazoury family behind this?[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]I noticed their address is within one of Santo Domingo many Torre Diandy buildings...is he also involved? [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]TY[/FONT]
    Last edited by aegap; 03-17-2006 at 12:10 AM.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I found the answer to one my question: Pablo Nogueroles