Santiago info

Alex99

Jan 4, 2006
After my first trip to the DR in Jan. I am definately hooked on this place and in STI in particular! Not very touristy but lots to see and do...and the women are sooo charming and attractive (secrets out);) . Met an incredible lady while dancing who spoke fluent German(now living there), and am invited to spend time with her Dominican family in Santiago to experience life from a local perspective. I've got a good map of the city but doesn't show the further suburbs. How far from the airport is "los mortis de aquin"? Not too sure of the spelling...my Spanish is good enough to get by, but will get lots of practice quite soon. Planning to visit Sosua this time to relax at the beach, but hoping to spend a day or two in Jarabacoa to do some hiking and exploring the waterfalls. Is it easy to explore this area independently once there? Only another week to go until a cold Grande Presidente is firmly in my grasp:cheeky: This is a great web site to be both informed and entertained....hasta pronto