Score Predictions

EncoreFun

Dec 23, 2005
Post Your Score Predictions for the Baseball Classic!

Here is mine.

Dominicana 4 Cuba 3

Whoever predicts correctly wins a one week free membership to DR1 ! I'll have to confirm this with Robert :cheeky:

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
DR-8 Cuba-1

P.S. I ran a nice mathemathical theory (can't remember name) analysis on it....everyone else will just be wrong....

Last edited:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
I think the bats are going to come out in DR's favour

However, I'm a little scared if Romero is going to be Cuba's starting pitcher. I've been trying to find out who will be pitching for Cuba, but haven't found it yet. Colon, of course, will be on the mound for the DR, and I'm quite content, because I think he'll throw even better "stuff" than we've seen thus far. Should we be victorious, that leaves Cabrera for the final, and I think he's going to be hot.

That being said, if Romero isn't pitching,
DR 9
Cuba 3

If Romero is pitching, it's going to be much closer -
DR 5
Cuba 3

Last edited:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Of note

I did one of those silly little ESPN polls, predicting who is going to win the WBC championship (guess who I picked?); here are the results:

Cuba 10%
DR 57%
Japan 6%
Korea 27%

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
trina said:
I did one of those silly little ESPN polls, predicting who is going to win the WBC championship (guess who I picked?); here are the results:

Cuba 10%
DR 57%
Japan 6%
Korea 27%

Interesting poll. :classic:

To be honest, I am a bit worried about the game between Korea and Japan.
Its going to be decided by only one run for sure.

Both the Japanese and Korean media are taking shots at each other. It has turned into a soap opera. :chinese: