Who will play in the finals?

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Lets take a guess who will it come down to in the Finals.
I say..............

Dominican Republic
Japan

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Potato_Salad said:
Dominican Republic
vs.
Korea

I second this one! And then I'm sorry my friend Potato Salad, that's where we part ways :nervous: .

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
DR and Korea.

And the scoring will be close. Too close to call.
I can't see DR bashing Korea, or Korea completely shutting down DR's powerful offense.
But.....Since Korea appears to have an edge in pitching, I'd say they have a 60% chance of winning it all......regretably.:paranoid:

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
trina said:
I second this one! And then I'm sorry my friend Potato Salad, that's where we part ways :nervous: .

Hola :classic:

No problemo. :D

Both games are going to be very close ones and fun to watch!!!

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
Don Juan said:
And the scoring will be close. Too close to call.
I can't see DR bashing Korea, or Korea completely shutting down DR's powerful offense.
But.....Since Korea appears to have an edge in pitching, I'd say they have a 60% chance of winning it all......regretably.:paranoid:

How are you? :)

If the Dominican Republic and Korea do meet in the finals (I hope they do), then I think the DR will win 5-1.

Chixie

Mar 18, 2006
Dominican Republic
vs.
(my heart sinks to admit this, but I have a hunch...) Japan

ray81

Mar 17, 2006
But then again, Cuba is going, not Dominican Republic :)

I hope Korea crushes Japan. Just won't be right for Korea to lose their first and only match in the WBC by a team they already beat twice, and not go to the Finals because of it.

Koreanhomerun

Mar 19, 2006
Potato_Salad said:
Japan 3, Korea 0

It looks like Japan will win this game.

I hope Cuba CRUSHES Japan in the final.

Same here brother. Viva Cuba!!

I hate to think that itchy-ro is singing his a$$ off right now laughing at how his stupid ignorant bragging remark against Korea came out to be true at tonight's game.

I also could NOT believe I was watching the Team Korea I have been hearing on live radio broadcast games.

I am having guilty feelings of me watching the game. I keep telling myself not to think this way, but I think that by me watching the game gave Korea some bad luck tonight.

I mean come on, Japan crushes Korea 6-0. *shakes head*

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Looks like it's........

Cuba
vs.
Japan

Cuba will take home the crown. I don't see Japan pulling an upset over castro's boys.

El_cubano

Dec 1, 2005
Sorry but those "boys" are not property of Castro. They are cubans representing us all, not just Castro.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
El_cubano said:
Sorry but those "boys" are not property of Castro. They are cubans representing us all, not just Castro.

True, but those boys do not play in the MLB correct. Castro is not allowing them to play in the majors therefore controlling them.

El_cubano

Dec 1, 2005
Yeah, the only way for them to play in MLB is defecting like El Duque, his brother Livan Hernandez, Jose Contreras, Dannys Baez, Kendry Morales... did:ermm:

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
El_cubano said:
Yeah, the only way for them to play in MLB is defecting like El Duque, his brother Livan Hernandez, Jose Contreras, Dannys Baez, Kendry Morales... did:ermm:

True. But most dont want to fear not having to see their families again and stepping foot in Cuban soil. ANyhow you are right.

p3734

Mar 21, 2006
Koreanhomerun said:
Same here brother. Viva Cuba!!

I hate to think that itchy-ro is singing his a$$ off right now laughing at how his stupid ignorant bragging remark against Korea came out to be true at tonight's game.

I also could NOT believe I was watching the Team Korea I have been hearing on live radio broadcast games.

I am having guilty feelings of me watching the game. I keep telling myself not to think this way, but I think that by me watching the game gave Korea some bad luck tonight.

I mean come on, Japan crushes Korea 6-0. *shakes head*

Koreans always care about Japanese saying while the Japanese don't care about Koreans at all.