URGENT! Does anyone here know Jack Fletcher?

dms3611

Bronze
Jan 14, 2002
He lives in Las Colinas in Santiago. I have important information for anyone close to him.

Dave

mrmagic

Nov 25, 2003
!

dms3611 said:
He lives in Las Colinas in Santiago. I have important information for anyone close to him.

Dave

maybe he doesnt want to be found. i certainly hope that people dont take it upon themselves to inform you of his whereabouts or even if he's in the DR, you could be anybody !

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
mrmagic....for those of us who know Dave if he says he has urgent info for anyone close to Jack Fletcher.....it's urgent Jack be found!!

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Sorry I can't help with any light on this Jack Fltcher dms but I presume you have used this mode of trying to contact him as a SECONDARY, having already PM'd Hillbilly? I am sure that if Jack is worth knowing &/or has left any form of footprints in the Santiago area, HB will know of them. ~ Grahame.

dms3611

Bronze
Jan 14, 2002
I am using it as a primary source in this instance because although I do not personally know him, I have some info from a local hospital that needs to get to any family member he may have. This info is urgent. I do not like using this board as the "medium" for this, but if I had the same info about any other expat down here in the same circumstances as this, I KNOW your families would want to know this information.

Thanks.

PKelley

Mar 13, 2012
I Knew Jack... do you have any important information in reference to his death 3/16/02. I know it's been years but I really think I know what truly happened. Any additional information would be grateful.