Fearless prediction for the Cuba - Japan game

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I don't take credit for this...(although I could, since probably nobody else here heard it)...

On ESPN radio this morning, a local show with Joe Rose...A Cuban called and said this could be what all the cubans have been waiting for all this time...

Cuba-Japan tied into the 10th inning...Cuba fills the bases, and then scores a grand-slam to win the whole thing...

Fidel jumps for joy at being the best in the world, and then dies of a heart attack from so much emotion!!!

Wouldn't that be the icing on the cake?? ;)

MQ

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Deja Vu

Musicqueen said:
Fidel jumps for joy at being the best in the world, and then dies of a heart attack from so much emotion!!!

Wouldn't that be the icing on the cake?? ;)

MQ
Nearly happened to me on October 27, 2004. Instead, I curled into a fetal position until the sports page arrived the next day.

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
All predictions are off, Japan is leading Cuba by 4 to 1 runs the end of the 1st inning

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
It looks like Japan will win. They just scored 3 in the top of the 9th. Japan is still batting, bases loaded 1 out.

Japan 9
Cuba 5

Lots of errors. Although it looks like I was wrong when I said the team with the fewest errors would win.

Errors:

Japan 3
Cuba 1