hotel confirmation

J

jim

My family and I have a stay at Casa Marina Beach Club/Resort booked for mid Jan. 2000. Would desperately like to confirm a ground floor room. I have been trying to do this through our travel agent with no assurances. All she will tell us is that she requested it but more or less "wait and see". Please, someone come forth with some info. Am I just a 'wishful dreamer'? If anyone out there could offer some tried and true methods for getting a written confirmation from the above mentioned resort as to a ground floor room(s) I would surely give it a try. This request is not do just to our being lazy, my nearly eighty year old parents are comming with us and I feel this would be a great benefit to them. Thanks in advance!

J

Jim Hinsch

I stayed at Casa Marina last year. From my report (click on link below), "they had not given us the room type that I had confirmed, a first floor room. It was a good thing I had it in writing. They did not want to change me until I insisted that I had been specifically confirmed a 1st floor room and had the paper to prove it. The reservationist accepted, they changed us to another room, and we had to hang out a bit in the lobby while they confirmed the room was ready (it was 4pm)."

Jim Hinsch JimHinsch@CSI.COM

T

trina

I e-mailed the Casa Marina to see what kind of program they had going for New Years, and received a prompt response from Nathalie Straub in the Sales Department. Try e-mailing her at casa.marina@codetel.net.do - maybe she can help you. Good Luck!