Dominican baseball fans.....

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
I am looking for someone knowledgeable about "Dominican Republic Baseball" to write an article on the topic for DR1. Writer would have to have in depth knowledge of the teams, schedules, salaries, some of the more famous players, some history, etc.

For examples of previous written articles on different topics please visit our articles section:

http://www.dr1.com/articles/index.shtml

Anyone interested, please e-mail me with any questions at larry@dr1.com

Larry

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
thread bump

Maybe I'll catch someones eye the second time around................

Larry:glasses:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Where's Cleef? toneloc? DRPAWA? NY1? Miguel? Rellosk?

There's lots of talent on this board, I'm sure anyone of them would do a great job, as would you, Larry. Why don't you approach them personally - maybe it'll just take a little nudge.

Last edited:

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
trina said:

There's lots of talent on this board, I'm sure anyone of them would do a great job, as would you, Larry. Why don't you approach them personally - maybe it'll just take a little nudge.
I'm afraid I couldn't be much help. Everything I know about baseball in the DR comes from what I read on DR1.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Not I (or is it ME?).

trina said:

Not me. I have not followed Dominican baseball in YEARS!. I can't even recall who won last year. I do remember liking Los Leones Del Escogido, when I was a child, though. Just memories.

Last edited:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
trina said:

Trina, I know very little about baseball here in the DR.

Hey Cleef, what do you say? Want to do it??

Larry