miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Boy, OH BOYYYY!!

carlos said:
ok,,but he has to stop calling Alex Rodriguez MEROD...lol

also, not fair that he has to always get the last word..hehe

On a serious note, Congrats to Cleef!
I think that Cleef, whether he believes me of not, would be a great moderator because the man knows BESEBALL. BUUUUUUUUT:

He needs to be a litttle more objective and "bite" his "closing threads finger" whenever people do not agree with him.

Also, a little warning, here and there, when people are getting off topic, would be nice instead of closing a thread.

We are reminded all the time about a moderator's free job but I just hope that Cleef can be able to understand that his opinions means as much as the next person's opinions, no more, no less. No need to abuse his "powers".

Opps, this is about Dominican baseball and I really do not follow it at all, and I will not start now. Oh well.

Last edited:

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
It's gotta end somewhere

Miguel, I've sent you PM's to explain why threads (that you were a part of) were closed. I explained it very clearly, I thought. You were given the opportunity to understand and respond, you decided against it.

What more can I do?

Please PM me and let me know.

MeRod is ARod. Fine.

I haven't closed threads b/c I was not being agreed with, I closed them because they were veering off into keyboard courage land.

Lastly, my opinions are right. ;)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ok

Cleef said:
Miguel, I've sent you PM's to explain why threads (that you were a part of) were closed. I explained it very clearly, I thought. You were given the opportunity to understand and respond, you decided against it.

What more can I do?

Please PM me and let me know.

MeRod is ARod. Fine.

I haven't closed threads b/c I was not being agreed with, I closed them because they were veering off into keyboard courage land.

Lastly, my opinions are right. ;)
All you can do is stop closing them before warning people that are getting off the topic. Nothing wrong with warning people.

It just seems, as noted not only by me but by toneloc and others, that you close them only after someone is disagreeing with you.

Just give some type of warnings so we can go back to the topic, that's all I am saying.

You just have to be a little objective because you are a moderator. If not, your forum will be a very lonely place.

I am not trying to be harsh, just trying for you to look at the big picture. If I were the only one noticing it, then you may say that I am talking out of my axx, but you know that I am not the only one.

I do not respond to PM's that are after the fact. If someone is going to say something to me, tell me on the forum so we can debate it, other than that, it means nothing to me. What's the purpose if someone, after calling me an axx hole (not you) on a open forum, closing the thread and then sending me a PM explaining himself/herself?. It's like he/she had the last word and did not give me a chance to defend myself. Get it?.

But you are right, your opinions are right. Now let's move on.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Cleef said:
MeRod is ARod. Fine.

QUOTE]

no way!!!

I was only kidding. You have to keep calling him that or I will boycott your forum. :)

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
April Fools

carlos said:
no way!!!
I was only kidding.
You have to keep calling him that or I will boycott your forum. :)
So was I. :bunny: . :bunny: .