Tel no for Plaza Perla Mar

tasha28

Mar 9, 2006
Anyone has the tel number for this rental apt and how are the rooms there? How close to the Barcelo Talanquera or to the Caribe Hilton?

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Do a search for the tel.no.......

I've posted it twice now......

Roomy, well appointed and only 2 kms from Hilton Costa Caribe. Slightly more to Talanquera.

tasha28

Mar 9, 2006
I called the number I found and it was for the restaurant. The person did not speak English but then referred me to someone who was able to give me the correct number. Now I reached the hotel but no one there speaks english. Do I actually need to make reservations in advance or is there always room there that if I show up I wont have any problems getting a room. Will be there in May.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
May shouldn't be a problem but don't quote me......
Of course no-one speaks English....Spanish is the language of the Dominican Republic and this is just rental rooms above a strip mall type building.
The numbers I posted were for the building so I'm not sure why the 'restaurant' answered unless the building maintenance person had left the phone there to be charged while he went about his duties. (Ah well....it IS the DR !!)
There are lots of places in the area that rent rooms although I do admit Plaza Perla Mar is one of the nicest so finding a place to stay shouldn't be a problem.