Resort Layout Maps

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Wud, you have two copies of the same resort map. In one case it is labeled occ playa dorada and in the other is is labeled Occidental Gran Playa Dorada. My guess is that the resort has changed names. The correct name according to the literature I have is Allegro Playa Dorada by Occidental.

Thank you I deleted the one copy, name change really doesnt matter the name came direct from the maps that was emailed to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

abe

Jan 2, 2002
Too bad Google Earth isn't more detailed for these resorts--but until it is, this is a great idea.

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
Google Earth is Updated

Google Earth was updated . Today we can see most parts of Dominican Republic. North Coast , South Coast , Center parts ,some of East Coast. Playa Dorada , Costa Dorada , Juan Dolio, La Romana...Great view of most Resorts on the island. Shots 2006. Check it out !

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
STEVE G. said:
Google Earth was updated . Today we can see most parts of Dominican Republic. North Coast , South Coast , Center parts ,some of East Coast. Playa Dorada , Costa Dorada , Juan Dolio, La Romana...Great view of most Resorts on the island. Shots 2006. Check it out !
Well.. not posible to see La Romana town , but we can see all Bayahibe ... looks great

twin

Jan 28, 2007
Hlywud - have you found a resort map for the Paradisus Palma Real? Thanks for your help...
Mj

janestag

Feb 20, 2007
Hey hlywud,

Many thanks for your website; it was very useful and I have printed out several maps of punta cana.

SecondChance

Apr 26, 2007
Marinas

Can someone give some advice on marinas to moor at indefinately? I'll be living on the hook in DR from time to time. I have a 35' sailboat. I've looked on the internet, but there does not seem to be any prices or specifics. I'm leaning towards Luperon, but that can change with additional information.

thanks!

SecondChance

Apr 26, 2007
That looks good so far, I just reviewed the prices. I'll check to see when the estimated completion time will be.

Thank you so very much!!!

Wendie

Jan 9, 2008
Catalonia Bavaro Beach resort

Do you know where I can get a map of the above? Gracias

jessiet

Apr 30, 2009
Great link thanks...If you have any more just post it, waiting.

Last edited by a moderator: