I"ve Been Taken

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondie woman

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 2, 2006
Always thought I was smart level headed mature woman, but one week in the Dominican, and I feel like a fool. Whats the deal. Are all men at the resorts such "players" or Sankies ? especially the ones in the animation department ? I dont understand. Why lie to get me to help them, dont B.S. me. I stayed at the Bravaro Princess and met Alexandro, whats the deal. I really thought we were friends. I guess men dont get that woman are looking for a little fun and some laughs too. I hate the games they play, and I dont mean just on the beach or by the pool while they are "at work" Does anyone know this guy ? He has invited me to come back to meet his family and spend a few days with them, than spend a week at the resort with him. He doesnt work there any more, and I really wonder why. I want to believe him but.....can any one offer some words of wisdom or just a little insight. thanks

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Yes, quit being an idiot, don't give him money, don't visit his family and read the Sankie info here first rather than last.

He is after money, and a visa. He is boning a lot of women (and guys if they pay him) and could care less if you and him have a thing.

I pray to God he wrapped the willy before you got silly.

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
blondie woman said:
Always thought I was smart level headed mature woman, but one week in the Dominican, and I feel like a fool. Whats the deal. Are all men at the resorts such "players" or Sankies ? especially the ones in the animation department ? I dont understand. Why lie to get me to help them, dont B.S. me. I stayed at the Bravaro Princess and met Alexandro, whats the deal. I really thought we were friends. I guess men dont get that woman are looking for a little fun and some laughs too. I hate the games they play, and I dont mean just on the beach or by the pool while they are "at work" Does anyone know this guy ? He has invited me to come back to meet his family and spend a few days with them, than spend a week at the resort with him. He doesnt work there any more, and I really wonder why. I want to believe him but.....can any one offer some words of wisdom or just a little insight. thanks

Welcome to DR1!
Oh I get to say this first ....
You spent one week in the Dominican Republic not the "Dominican".

I've always wanted to be the one to say that! Sorry I beat all you others to it!;)

No not all men at resorts are sankies. Alot are but not all. There are good Dominican men out there working in resorts to help put themselves through school. And it isnt always the animation guys who are the sankies. They come from all different jobs at the resorts, but the animation guys are more well known sankies because they have more close contact with the tourists.

I don't know him, but hope you find out whatever it is that your looking for.

*Baby Girl

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
***princess and Baby Girl are your best bet to ask for advice on sankies blondie_woman.... they have a handfull of them themselves

I like that you see their acts blondie_woman and that your not defending it... if only some idiots would learn that, it would be great !
Welcome

blondie woman

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 2, 2006
Thanks to both of you, and I will keep it all in perspective. And the "Dominican" is a wonderful place with or with out the players........Its all in good fun, or at least it should be....maybe the saying should be " What happens in The Dominican stays in the Dominican "

blondie woman

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 2, 2006
Please help me find out about Alexandro, If anyone out there knows him or of him, I would appreciate your advise. My gut says beware, but my wildside says, go ahead play the game right back...... Princess and Baby Girl can either of you help me find out about this crazy island boy.....It would be great to have fun...but dont want anyone to get the big burn....

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Last chance I asked you to post your name and where you are posting from.

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
la_barbie said:
***princess and Baby Girl are your best bet to ask for advice on sankies blondie_woman.... they have a handfull of them themselves

I like that you see their acts blondie_woman and that your not defending it... if only some idiots would learn that, it would be great !
Welcome

Alright .... thats enough
I dont know about any sankies .... and if you dont know something dont talk
We would all prefer it if you didnt!

*Baby Girl

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
blondie woman said:
Please help me find out about Alexandro, If anyone out there knows him or of him, I would appreciate your advise. My gut says beware, but my wildside says, go ahead play the game right back...... Princess and Baby Girl can either of you help me find out about this crazy island boy.....It would be great to have fun...but dont want anyone to get the big burn....

No I cant help you find out about him, I already said I dont know him or anything about him.

Dont listen to anything la_barbie says, she likes to think that I was sankified! She just likes to shift the idea off of her to another person.

*Baby Girl

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
There is a book about this place

Go to www.amazon.com

Look up "What's Love Got To Do With It?"

Detailed information about the sex trade in the Sosua and outlying areas of the Dominican Republic.

blondie woman

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 2, 2006
hey ladies, I dont want to get into a battle here, just asking a question, I can get into enough trouble on my own. Sorry if anyone got upset about anything....lets just have fun and share information to be helpful to each other.

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
blondie woman said:
hey ladies, I dont want to get into a battle here, just asking a question, I can get into enough trouble on my own. Sorry if anyone got upset about anything....lets just have fun and share information to be helpful to each other.

Dont worry this battle has nothing to do with you .... its just la_barbie being herself ... I dont pay any attention to her.

I do wish I knew something to help you out, but I don't.
I hope you find what you are looking for.

*Baby Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.