Peurto Plata Message - Arnandos

W

Wil Gracka

I would appreciate anyone delivering this message to ARNANDOS. He is a young boy with a disability (possibly deaf-mute). My letter to him was returned. I fund a bank account by wire transfer for his benefit, and was informed by the bank that the last 4 transfers were held-up for 6 months, their error, subsequently the money was transfered. In the interim, I would expect ARNANDOS gave up going to the bank.

I have contacted the Canadian Hearing Society since a friend of mine (pediatric nurse) tells me it is likely ARNANDOS is NOT mute, just hearing-impaired. ARNANDOS took a hearing test, but I need the audio-gram (results profile) in order for the Cdn hearing Society to make his hearing aid.

To: ARNANDOS VARGAS LUGAR MAIMON KILOMETTRO 13 PUERTO PLATA DOMINICAN

I received your letter. My letter to you was returned to me -> "IMPROPER ENVELOPE!" My friend, who is fluent in Spanish, and does my translations does not know what this means.

I will help with hearing aid. Hope to see you at Christmas if I can get away from work.

The bank made several mistakes transfering the money I sent to you since February, but you should have all the money by now.

If I can't travel this Christmas, I will sent a special bank transfer. I need the audio-gram from your hearing test. Send a copy by mail. (I get your letters even if you don't get mine.) Check your bank account!

Be Good!

WIL.