Coming to hotel europa 5/20-5/28 in sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

militantmidget

Apr 5, 2006
How is everyone doing on this board? I will be traveling to sosua at the end of may and I plan on staying at hotel europa. However I have a few questions for all of you.

1. Exactly how far of a walk (an estimation of time would be nice) are the beaches, the local town area, and the bars/clubs from hotel europa?

2. Is the food from the restaurants in the sosua safe to eat? my friend just got back from the DR and she said the food will make you sick.

3.Are there any regular women who are not prostitutes in sosua? From reading the board it seems like all the women near hotel europa are "for sale"

4.How far is puerto plata and cabarete from sosua? I plan on visiting those areas as well?

If anyone has more info on sosua like the nightlife or things to do, I would greatly appreciate it if they could shoot me an email at militantmidget783@hotmail.com.

Thank you all for everything

How is everyone doing on this board? I will be traveling to sosua at the end of may and I plan on staying at hotel europa. However I have a few questions for all of you.

1. Exactly how far of a walk (an estimation of time would be nice) are the beaches, the local town area, and the bars/clubs from hotel europa? The beach at Sosua is a 5-10 minute walk or a 1 minute motor concho ride for under a buck. The night life in Sosua is right outside the doors of the europa hotel.

2. Is the food from the restaurants in the sosua safe to eat? my friend just got back from the DR and she said the food will make you sick.The food in Sosua is great and you have many places to choose from you will not be disappointed.

3.Are there any regular women who are not prostitutes in sosua?Yes but you will not have much luck meeting them unless you speak fluent spanish and convince them you are looking for something more than a fun time. From reading the board it seems like all the women near hotel europa are "for sale" Not for sale but quite possibly for rent or short term lease

4.How far is puerto plata and cabarete from sosua?Puerto Plata is about a 25 minute ride by car west of Sosua and Cabarette is a 10 minute ride east of Sosua I plan on visiting those areas as well? Good for you. You might also want to try Santiago on the weekend or club mangu in Puerto Plata.

If anyone has more info on sosua like the nightlife or things to do, I would greatly appreciate it if they could shoot me an email at militantmidget783@hotmail.com.

Thank you all for everything

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
militantmidget said:
How is everyone doing on this board? (Fine, thanks) I will be traveling to sosua at the end of may and I plan on staying at hotel europa. (Good choice) However I have a few questions for all of you. (No Problem)

1. Exactly how far of a walk (an estimation of time would be nice) are the beaches, the local town area, and the bars/clubs from hotel europa?
Sosua beach is maybe a ten minute walk. Could be a bit longer for a midget, not sure. Europa is in the local town area, but the center (is there a center?, OK let's say Rocky's is the center) is about a five minute walk. For bars, approx. fifteen seconds, as there are bars across the street From the Europa. The best bars/clubs, though, are in the aforementioned center.

2. Is the food from the restaurants in the sosua safe to eat? my friend just got back from the DR and she said the food will make you sick.
She is trying to keep you away from "Paradise". I have eaten in Dominican and Gringo run restaurants as well as Dominican homes in Sosua and I have never had a problem, but maybe that's just me.

3.Are there any regular women who are not prostitutes in sosua? From reading the board it seems like all the women near hotel europa are "for sale"
Actually, most are for rent w/option to buy. There are, to my knowledge, two "regular" women in Sosua. Sorry, now that I think about it, I believe there are three. If anyone knows of any more, for God's sake let us know.

4.How far is puerto plata and cabarete from sosua? I plan on visiting those areas as well?
I'm probably wrong, but I believe that Cabarete is about ten miles east of Sosua and Puerto Plata about fifteen miles west. BTW: are you planning on visiting them, or asking us if you are?

Sorry, I don't. This post has completely exhausted my store of knowledge about Sosua. Time to pass the baton...

Thank you all for everything (once again, no problem)
Dr1 embraces all races, colors, religions and creeds, although we are forbidden to discuss any of these. I assume that this aura of universal tolerance includes midgets as well, but you never know. I also applaud your militant stance. Midgets have been looked down on for far too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.