Need Cheap flight from GUA to SDQ

Ivan

Mar 30, 2006
Does anyone know of any cheap airlines ( not AA) that travels between Guatemala and Santo Dominigo? I would like a one way flight ticket from Guatemala to the Capital in August, something under three hunderd dollars, can anyone share resources?

Jun 5, 2004
You can try Copa airlines making a connection in Panama City. The price would be about 700 dollars which was the cheapest I found.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I mentioned this in your previous thread - which also established that the only options were Copa and AA - they won't sell you a one-way ticket or let you board with one if you are not a DR resident/citizen or can show you have an onward flight.

Ivan

Mar 30, 2006
Thank you

Thank you, both. Since the thread was posted, I have found the answer to my question. Well, not exactly. I changed my mind about returning to DR from GUA, instead of the US. (Long Story) Nevertheless, I found a website, the name I cannot remember right now, which offers student discounts on airline ticket. I believe my flight to GUA from JFK, round trip, with the student discount, would cost less than 7 hundred dollar.

Thank you, again. I always appreciate other's advice.