Advise on some land in La Mulatta 2

divingmarky

Feb 27, 2006
Hi, I need some comments from some expats,
I have been offered some land in La Mulatta is it near Casa Linda or the Sea Horse Ranch or am I miles out ? The develoment is called Mahogany Ridge and is owned by the Meyerstein Sisters.

Do any of you long term residents know anything about this developement or recognise the names involved.
I just want to try and confirm what I have been told.
Thanks

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
La Mullata, 1,2, and 3 are not near Casa Linda or the Sea Horse Ranch. It is up the road from the Sosua Car Wash past the International School.

divingmarky said:
Hi, I need some comments from some expats,
I have been offered some land in La Mulatta is it near Casa Linda or the Sea Horse Ranch or am I miles out ? The develoment is called Mahogany Ridge and is owned by the Meyerstein Sisters.

Do any of you long term residents know anything about this developement or recognise the names involved.
I just want to try and confirm what I have been told.
Thanks

Mulatta 2 is the road directly opposite the Sosua car wash going south (away from ocean) I have my apt up in Mulatta 2 send me a PM if I can be of any assistance.

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Security Issues and Possible Remedies?

Hi,

I just purchased a condo in Mulatto 2, can you give more information on security issues and possibly what I can do, especially if I'm sometimes an absentee landlord?

Thanks in advance.
Ro

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
La Mulata 2; Apt. Karibic. Do you know it? It's on the road with the sign (in Spanish) Hills of the Sun, next to a gated home community.

Ro

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
They're not villas; they're small apartments; a small complex next to the gated community of homes on the street marked hills of the sun. Maybe 500 yards in.

Hope this helps.
Ro

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
O.K. I know where you are talking about. This place should not be a problem mainly because in addition to the security it is small houses concentrated together.

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Thanks so much. I was beginning to think I might have made as mistake. The person I purchased from tells me that in the last 5 years there has not been one robbery; that the most she has left the apartment alone for was 2 days.

It's a small complex with much larger prey just next door - nice gated community of homes, villas here and there, so why would someone want a little apartment? Not that it has to make sense, right.

Thanks again.
Ro