What kind of an idiot...

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
I was at the airport this morning dropping off the wife, and something really hilarious happenned...

A government functionary (who's name and party I will not mention at this time - except to say that the party is Barney-colored and you think of this guy's name every time you give directions that involve a left-hand turn) rolled up with full entourage and self importantly cut through the line to the AA ticket counter to check in. After asking to see his passport he was told politely that he could not check in because he did not, in fact have a visa to travel to the United States.

He said, "oh, sorry" turned around and walked away - again with full entourage and this time a face that looked a little like the background of a PRSC campaign poster.

O well, sure caused a fair amount of snickering at the airport. Only in the DR, eh?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
HHHHOOOOOOOOOOOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:p:p:p
Thanks for making my morning. That guy has never been more than a party hack and a school (public) teacher and yet he has a really impressive mansion and a flock of SUVs.....oh yes, they are the party that says, and I quote: "Serve the party to serve the nation"

Oh that is rich!!

HB :D:D:D:D:D:D giggling all day on this one!!!

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
It was a simple mistake. He forgot that he lent his diplomatic passport to his cousin.